THE SHIFTER ~Zayn imagine~

HELLO GUYS!!!!

QUICK SHOUT OUT TO!!!!!

@Directioner51556

your comment was AMAZAYN! thank you so much seriously when I read it I was like smiling and so happy!

you guys are all so AMAZAYN!

@yasmin_mousse (if I got it wrong I'm sorry! but I think its right)

I want to put up the blind imagine, but idk I don't really want to give away the ending. so I think that after I start the book I'll put up part two for the blind imagine.

SOOOOOOOO GUESS WHAT!?

ITS FALL BREAK FOR ME!!!!!

IT MEANS A WHOLE WEEK DEDICATED TO UPDATING ALL MY STORIES AND NEW IMAGINES!!!!!!

IM SO FREAKING EXCITED!

...well now that that's out I'm gonna give you this imagine I thought of...lol I felt so dirty cause like throughout the whole day I just kept thinking of dirty imagines I could make out if the situation I was in

anywho I thought of this when I got home and I freaking Loved it!

plus I'm drinking mah favorite tea!

(Chamomile Tea, if I haven't already told you)

well then...........

ONWARD MY TRUSTY HAMSTER STEED!!!!

ENJOY;)

I was as angry as ever when I walked into my house. slamming the door shut and yanking my coat off, pulling my shoes and socks off as well.

'that bastard! how could he just do that to me!?'

I stomped over to my bedroom closing the door and pulling my sweater off.

"(y/n)" I heard Zayn call through my window, knocking on the glass.

I glared at him turning my back to him and walking over to my drawers, picking out a black spaghetti strap shirt along with some black short shorts.

'he thinks he can just dump that stupid secret on me! well no I'm not taking it anymore!'

'how could he not see that I had feelings for him!?.....how could he ditch me for a stupid B*itch!?'

my eyes began to water at the thought of him kissing another girl. sure he was my bestfriend, but how could he not see that I had feelings for him?

even after he told me his secret.......well I guess he didn't really tell me, I just found out.

it didn't matter though, the point is the way I felt about him didn't change.

I still loved him.

"please (y/n), open the window" he pleaded as he continued hitting his fist against the glass. I walked over to him.

'Just go away you bastard!!'

"C'mon (y/n) you don't really mean that" Zayn said.

"Ugh! What did I say about listening to my thoughts!?" I asked him. my hands went up to reach for the curtains. I shut them turning as I yanked off my shirt and pants angrily. I jumped hearing my window get yanked open.

"(y-" I heard Zayns voice speak, cutting himself off. I spun around, my eyes widening as I blushed trying to cover myself with my hands.

"Wow" he breathed, his eyes roaming my body. I shifted uncomfortably, trying to cover my stomach as he stared at my body. I was silent as he walked over to me, shivering as the cool air hit me goosebumps rising on my skin.