ATELOPHOBIC ~Liam imagine~

so, this is for all you beautiful insecure girls that don't know what amazing and beautiful people you are.

I hope you all know what amazing people you are, just so you know, you make this *points to myself* awkward, crazy, psychotic, retarded, geeky, nerdy girl feel amazing just by reading my work and commenting and voting. I'm really proud to be apart of this Fandom with such great people like you. I hope you....

ENJOY!;)

Atelophobia: // is the fear of not being good enough or imperfection. Atelophobia can affect relationships and makes the person afflicted by atelophobia makes them feel like everything they do is wrong.

symptoms: Perspiration due to stress, Panic attacks, Dizziness, Accelerated heart rate, Chest pains, Hot or cold flashes, Trembling or shaking, Shortness of breath, Increased muscle tension...

"I-I, I can't!" Y/n shouted as her breath shortened, her face full of fear as she tried to breath. her eyes squeezed shut as she lied there in my arms in our bed.

"Listen to my voice Y/n, you're okay" I whispered, leaving soft kisses to the clammy skin of her neck, her overly tensed muscles, relaxing as I carried out the action. I didn't care that she was atelophobic, no matter what it ment, she was perfection in my eyes.

"you're okay Baby, I'm right here"

her breathing slowed, regulating as I continued to encourage her. she often told me, how I've always been the only one to calm her from her panic attacks. she was my girl. I wasn't going to let anything hurt her, even if I had to protect her from herself. she never left my side, I was the only one who could touch her the way I did when she calmed down. my hand lowered to her hip, massaging her tense muscles as she trembled in my arms.

"I love you" I whispered against the warm, clammy skin of her neck.

"I-I D-Dont deserve i-it" she stuttered as she shook in my arms.

"you're right," I whispered. "you deserve more" I added, leaving soft kisses to her moist skin. she sighed, enjoying the moment we had, it had been another one of those nights where she'd wake up drenched in sweat as she shook, trying her hardest to breath, usually due to a nightmare that caused her insomnia to kick in.

"great, now I can't fall asleep" she mumbled, her face nuzzling into the cool skin of my chest as her sticky skin touched mine, though I could care less about it. I loved having her in my arms.

"remind me again, how exactly I got to be with someone like you?" she asked. I chuckled.

"lets see, you're beautiful, talented at writing, you've got the most beautiful y/e/c eyes I've ever seen, You smell amazing all the time... should I continue?" I smirked. she shook her head against me.

"I still don't get what you see in me" she stated. I rolled her beneath me, spreading her legs to get between them.

"guess I'll have to keep going" I smirked, she was so innocent and cute, but the fact that she was made her even more sexy, she was smart and awkward, but I wanted to see her naughty side, something I'd never seen before.