THE GIRL NEXT DOOR ~Liam imagine P2~

Hey Der!

so I was sittin in mah sixth hour yesterday and I thought of this.....

ENJOY;)

"Marcucio, No! Bad Boy!" I scolded my dog as he brought his food over to the carpet.

"mmm I wonder if you'd spank me like that" I heard Liam's husky voice chuckle as I had got up to smack Mar on his bum. I blushed, looking to the floor as I walked back to sit next to Liam on the couch, tossing Marcucio's dog food in the trash bin next to me.

"I'm only teasing, Love" Liam's deep husky voice whispered to me, as I felt his warm arms bring my small figure to lie on top of his, causing me to shift in his arms and straddle his waist as his head rested on the arm rest of the couch.

"although, I wouldn't mind" he commented smugly as he looked up to me.

"mind what?" I asked clueless.

his hands on my hips tightened their hold on me, causing my breath to hitch as he leaned up to my ear, his teeth nibbling on my neck.

"letting you Dominate me" his husky voice whispered, his warm wet tongue licking a hot stripe up my neck. I whimpered, my fingers fisting his tshirt in my hands as I shuddered in his arms.

"Oh, God" I breathed out as he lied back down, smirking.

"Liam" I began shakily.

"yeah Babe?" he questioned, taking his bottom lip between his teeth, most likely at the of letting me take control for once.

"I can't...." I mumbled, I might not have been a virgin anymore, but it didn't change the little knowledge and inexperience I had when it came to sex. he sighed, a light smile still on his lips as he looked up to me.

"I'm glad I was your first" he smiled.

"me too" I whispered against his lips, before giving him a long, slow and deep kiss.

***

"But what do I do?" I mumbled shakily to my older sister, over the phone, she lived in Rio, going to school there. I on the other hand wanted to stay home, even though I did move to London. it was much more closer to my university. I had just told her about what Liam wanted me to do, and I'll just tell you plainly, my sister isn't exactly as innocent as I am.

when I had told her about Liam and I, she was shocked, knowing that he was the neighbor I'd been complaining about and how he always had girls over, she'd gotten worried about me. worried that I'd get my heart broken after losing my virginity to him. she came down to visit us, during a recent break she had from school. turns out she really loved the way Liam treated me, he was always so proper when it came to me.

although behind closed doors when we were alone with our desires, Liam forgot all about being a gentleman, he focused on only one purpose and that was making my mind a complete mess, with the soft touches, the slow deep kisses, his fingertips traveling my body, the way he'd brush his lips against my skin, the feeling of his warm tongue when he'd leave a traveling line from my navel, to the valley of my breasts, then to top it all off he'd blow against my skin, the warmth I once felt would be replaced by a pleasurable shiver.....

"Y/n! Hello!" I heard my sister Y/S/N call to me.

"huh?" I asked Y/S/N, my mind coming out of my dirty thoughts, feeling flustered that I let myself drift off to that while talking with my older sister.