BESTFRIENDS ~Harry imagine P2~

Hey! ok so havent gotten any requests. that sucks am i a bad writer on this stuff please be.honest with me ok ao heres the continuation of BESTFRIENDS

recap

----------------------------

I gasped as Harry began to suck at my left hip. I breathlessly gasped his name in pleasure. fisting his curls in my fingers as he nipped at my skin I was sure to have a love bite.

-----------------------

Harry and I were still left in only our under ware. he had taken my bra off now. he was massaging my breasts.

"oh Harry!" I moaned. with that he gently pulled my lace panties off. he gently opened my legs. he was looking down in-between my legs. he licked his lips and lowered his head. but I stopped him.

"no Harry I can't wait please I just want you now" I told him.

"alright love just please let me taste you" he whispered. it sent shivers down my back I nodded. he pushed me to lay on my back. he looked at me once more and smirked. he lowered himself. I felt his warm tongue lick my entrance. I moaned in pleasure. as soon as I did his tongue darted inside me.

"Harry!" I whimpered in pleasure. I could feel his tongue curl up inside me. I moaned as he pulled his tongue out and pulled my hips closer to him.

"(Y/N) you have no idea how amazing you taste" he moaned he stuck his tongue back into my entrance. he had my hips in his hands. his tongue went in deeper. I moaned his name and fisted his curls in my hand. I tugged on them.

"H-Harry I-I need you inside m-me n-now!" I moaned breathless. with that his warm tongue disappeared. he came up to kiss me. the kiss was a sweet Peck. he moved to my ear.

"I know I told you I just wanted to taste you but I couldn't help myself you just taste so good" he whispered.

"but I guess ill have to finish that later" I moaned.

"(Y/N) this is gonna hurt" he whispered

"its okay Harry" I whispered back

"wait a second okay?" Harry said. as he wet to go pick up his pants. he reached into the back pocket and pulled out his wallet. he opened it and pulled out a silver square. he climbed back on top of me and ripped it open with his teeth. he pulled the condom out and gently rolled it onto his length. he looked up at me when he was done.

"are you ready?" he asked looking into my eyes

"yes" I whispered as I nodded. he gently pushed into my entrance. I bit my lip trying not to scream out in pain. I let a tear slip. Harry looked up at me and kissed it away. as he pulled out and slowly rolled his hips to thrust back into me.

"Harry!" I cried out in pain as I let another tear slip. he kissed it away again.

"I know it hurts Baby if I could take it away I would." he whispered. as he thrusted into me again. this one was a little less painful. after thrusting into me a few more times the pain faded. all I felt was pleasure. he shifted to the right and thrusted into me. I felt a burst of pleasure shoot through me. Harry's name left me lips in a moan.

"there?" Harry asked breathlessly. I nodded and he pulled out and thrusted back into me. massaging the same spot with his length inside me. I moaned out in pure bliss. his thrusts stayed at a slow steady pace. he began to quicken his thrusts getting sloppy. I felt a churning in my stomach.

"(Y/N) Baby I'm close!" he moaned out.

"me to" I said breathlessly. a few more thrusts, and I felt at my highest. I screamed out Harry's name as I clawed at his back. my eyes were clamped shut in pleasure. I felt my stomach flip and my walls tighten around Harry's length. this sent him over the edge. I felt his warmth shoot into the condom. as he did I came all over his length. while he road out our highs. he lazily kissed me and pulled out. and rolled off to my left. he pulled the condom off and threw it in the bin. he pulled me by my waist. I cuddled my face into his chest.

"I love you (Y/N)" Harry said now his breathing back to normal.

"I love you to Harry" I said. I slowly drifted off to sleep to the sound of his heart beat.

------------------------

hello my fellow directioners I hope that was a good way to finish it I hope you guys like them its my first time writing them so I get it if you think I suck well bye

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

INBOX

and all that good stuff

-JazzibooXx