LAB PARTNERS ~Zayn imagine P2~

HEY YOU SEXY ASS MOFO PANDAS!!!!!

......well that was a big introduction.........

WELL GUYS THIS IS..........

DUN

DUN

DUNNNNNNNNNNNN

LAB PARTNERS PART TWO!!!!

ENJOY;)

okay guys! recap!

**Zayn and (y/n) just shared a 'special' moment, its a few months later. Zayn and (y/n) have been together and everyone sees them. a certain someone, named Claire doesn't like this. Claire is the head cheerleader that bullies (y/n).. she also has a thing for Zayn the sexy Bad Boy of the school***

"Hello beautiful"

I gasped feeling strong, warm familiar arms wrap around me. feeling Zayns warm breath on my neck. I giggled smiling.

"Hi" I smiled looking back to him. he smiled dotting random kisses from my cheek to forehead.

"what's say we go back to my place after school. I ran it by your Mum earlier, she said she was alright with it" his husky voice whispered seductively. I shivered smiling as I nodded. he pulled away, his hands loosely around my waist as I closed my locker, ready to leave school. I turned around in his arms, standing on my toes to give him a slow deep kiss. he smiled into the kiss pulling away lightly giving me a quick peck.

"I can never get enough of you" he mumbled against my lips. I smiled.

"I hope that never changes" I whispered. he pulled me close to him, my arms tightly around his neck.

"it will Never change" he stated.

"good" I smiled. he chuckled as I pulled away quickly, blushing as his friends walked over to us. they were the 'Bad Boy crew' as I used to call them. but in reality they're all just a bunch of goofballs. they just like to look hard and tough.

"well what's going on here?" Louis smirked.

"shut it" Zayn chuckled. "I've gotta go talk with a teacher Love, something about my grade" he told me. I nodded.

"watch her for me will you boys?" Zayn asked. they all nodded mumbling 'sure's and 'yeah's. Zayn walked down the hall, disappearing into a classroom.

"so you and Zayn huh?" Harry smirked at me wiggling his eyebrows. I blushed.

"shut it" I mumbled looking to the floor. they all laughed.

"we're just messing with you (y/n)" Liam assured me. I nodded smiling.

"I know" I said.

"well this just got boring, so (y/n) have you and Zayn, you know....." Niall asked. my eyes widened.

"that's none of your business!" I squeaked. earning yet another roar of laughter from the boys. I looked to my left to see if Zayn had finished yet and what I saw made my heart shatter.

there was My boyfriend pressed against the wall, locking lips with Claire.

my eyes teared up as the boys had just calmed down from their laughter, not knowing what I just saw. their brows were furrowed worry in their eyes. I didn't say anything, pushing past Harry as I ran out of the school, ignoring their calls for me to come back.

I dropped my books to the floor once I made it out of the school doors, my heart racing. I began to run home, crying, bumping into people as I couldn't see where I was going.