THE PRINCESS ~Louis imagine~

HEY GUYS!

wow Louis won by a long shot..

its been a while for him too. well I'm going to enjoy this one!

I got this idea and I felt like it was amazing!

well after this imagine I'm going to be working on making

....

*pause for dramatic effect*

LAB PARTNERS PART TWO!

the One imagine where Zayn was a bad boy in school and the chick was nerdy and cut herself....

I noticed that I didn't put anything like nice at the end.. if Any Of you guys were offended I'm sorry!

well on to the making of this sexual imagine!

okay just picture your back in the time 1864 London England.

a word some might not know!

betrothed: an arranged marriage

(y/e/c): your eye color

(y/h/c): your hair color

ENJOY;)

Louis POV

*************

I watched her from my position, her beautiful face calm and relaxed as she slept. the moonlight shining on her face through the window. she was kind and sweet. no one could compare to her in my eyes.

"Louis, mate" I heard Harry whisper to me.

"hmm" I hummed, never taking my eyes off of (y/n) as I watched her through the window of her room.

"give up man, its not going to happen" he chuckled patting my back.

"I can't help it mate, I Love her" I sighed.

"you can't love her mate, shes already betrothed"

"to some bloke who doesn't know or understand her!"

"you and I both know the king and queen care not for that, the man is a Prince" he sighed, walking away.

"for what its worth....I'm truly sorry mate" Harry said as he turned around to return to his post.

he was right, I was nothing more than a guard. how could I have feelings for (y/n), she was a princess. we could never be together. I remember the day I met her.

I was seventeen, and the Princess was fifteen. my father had gave me to the king. at the time it was a great honour to be chosen as a guard. I'd been cleaned up and suited in my armor, the guards that were selected as knights were mentioned to be on guard outside. Harry and I had just met, while we were in line. we were both assigned to be personal guards to one of the royals, because of our youth, strength, and knowledge of fighting. the king assigned Harry to guard his wife, I was left to watch his daughter because he felt that I would be the strongest one who could protect her. I was taken to her room, where I'd meet her and accompany her to wherever she went.

***flashback***

I walked in through the doors. I stopped, my heart skipping two beats once I saw the beautiful girl before me. the most beautiful shade of (y/e/c). her long (y/h/c) hair over her left shoulder in a braid that stopped just under her breasts. she was in the most beautiful gown, it was a pure white gown, with purple flower designs. I shook it off as I continued to follow the king and stand before the Princess.