DANCE PARTNERS ~Harry imagine~ 4th REQUEST!

I KNOW I KNOW I SUCK!! IM SORRY ITS SOO LATE!!

HELLO! people well this is my imagine for @autumnleavess13 I hope you like it girl sadly I don't know what you want or what you look like so here it is if you don't like it and want something else instead lemme know and I'll make another ;)

ENJOY ;)

I woke up the usual way I have for the past month and a half..........alone. I missed him. everything about him. his touch, his kiss, his warmth. I got out of bed and walked over to my bathroom to take a shower. I took about twenty minuets. once I was finished I stepped out of the shower. wrapping a towel around my body. I remembered once Harry had walked in on me getting out of the shower. he smirked and well other things happened. I smiled at the thought but it was gone as soon as it came. I sighed pulling on my black spandex shorts. I threw on one of the white t-shirts he left. it was mid thigh and covered my shorts but whatever I'm gonna be dancing anyway. I loved waring his shirts. they made me feel a little better. I threw some extra clothes into my duffle bag. I started walking to the kitchen making myself some coffee. I grabbed my keys walking out of our flat. I locked the door and got into my car.

"Hey Maya" I greeted my friend as I entered the dance studio I worked at. "wha- oh hey y/n what's up?" she answered looking up from her desk. she was the one who handled all the paper work with new comers because, and I quote 'she will fall on her face if she trys'

"not much just another day of dance class" I answered. she chuckled "okay the now go and shake them hips girl" she said enthusiastically. I giggled "oh there's a new guy the rest of your class isn't here Elise wanted you to help him out" she added with a smile as I walked away. Elise was the owner of the studio.

'huh I wonder why?'

I nodded and entered the dance room. I quickly put my Duffel bag on the floor. I pulled my dirty blonde hair in a messy bun.

"excuse me?" I heard a deep sexy British accent ask. I froze there's only one person it could be. but how? he's on tour. I turned around. my eyes widened.

"HARRY!!" I screamed in joy. he smiled widely.

"y/n!" he exclaimed in excitement. I ran up to him and jumped into his arms. his hands cupped the back of my thighs supporting me.

"I missed you so much!" I whispered getting teary.

"I missed you too Baby" he whispered. "you don't know how long I've waited to finally have you in my arms" he added. he started to kiss my cheek. they were just how I remembered them, the way they made me feel warm and tingly. "I missed kissing your body" he whispered huskily trailing his kisses down to my neck. "Harry" I quietly moaned. he lightly nibbled on my sweet spot. I whimpered.

"how about we go back our place love?" he suggested seductively. I giggled nodding my head. I slipped from his hold and picked up my duffle bag. he took my hand and we started walking out the front doors.

"have fun you two!" Maya called from behind us as we walked out. I waved and we left.

*******

We just made it home. once Harry unlocked the door, he picked me up and I locked my ankles around his waist. I'm currently pushed up against the front door, while Harry kisses and nibbles on my neck.

"Oh Harry!" I moaned as he began to suck harshly on my sweet spot, leaving me a love bite.

"y/n Babe you don't know how much I missed you" he mumbled against my neck.

"I want you so bad right now" he moaned rocking his hips into mine. I gasped rolling my head back making sure not to hit it on the door.

"you look sexy in my shirt...... but I think it'd look better on the floor" he whispered licking from my collarbone to my ear.