PHENOMINIALL, FABLOUIS, BRILIAM, AMAZAYN, AND EXTRORDANHARRY!

you probably wont read this but it'd be nice of you if you could its deticated just for you guys!!!!!!

guys this is insane I have 85.1k readers on this book of imagines...........

That's incredible.

I don't know how to thank you guys enough. if I could give you guys hugs and some Ritz crackers I would. this is the most amazing thing ever!

I NEVER

and I mean NEVER! expected this book to be second best in the dirty imagines. that's just so incredible.

I never thought that I'd get many readers, a few thousand here or there but this-this is just I-I-I'm speechless. I mean I have 2k reads on my Darkened Love fanfic and I only have 5 chapters. not that im leaving it like that im updating soon so yeah look forward to that.

but I cant help but smile when i write this stuff.

i work so hard and look things over more than twice and change them just to make sure that the request would be even considered to be liked. honestly guys im so amazed by this. it just surprises me.

im just a 15 year old girl who loves to write, and is completely obsessed with one directions music, how funny and adorable they are. i mean this gets me curious like this isn't just because i feel all high and above people but,

would any of you guys freak out if you met me?

i mean i know id freak out if i met some of my favorite authors on wattpad. for example if i met the writer of dark id flip out id just tell her how amazing she is or the writer of the knight in the leather armor, the castle of gold and pawns that gleem. she's amazing and id just tell her that i love her books and that im a huge fan of her, but then again that's just me. hell id freak out if i met ryan higa! he's a guy on youtube if you don't know him look him up he's hilarious and just an amazing youtuber. but i mean like i don't think anyone would freak if they met me im just a weird girl who is just well not good at anything. except for writing. i mean if i have 85.1k readers im doing something right, right?

you guys also checked out my video too 99 views that's amazing too, but like i said im only good at writing so ha ha yeah i suck at singing don't think im going that ever again. WAIT THAT'S A LIE!

umm yeah me and, I've mentioned her a million times why not one more. yup you guessed it Lu well me and my Luboo will be starting a youtube channel where we just talk about random one direction stuff but that's not all were gonna do loads more stuff and activities, but he he no singing. were just gonna experiment and have fun with it and we'll see where it goes from there. ill be letting you guys know when that's up so you could check it out too!

also while im on the topic i somehow forgot the password and email to that account so yeah i wont be uploading on that channel anymore we're gonna do it on a different account that i have though. ha ha my gmail is Harryswaffle2110@gmail.com lol i had a waffle when i was making it so i was like why not make my gmail Harrys waffle then put the month and dates of our birthdays. ha ha cause Harrys birthday is the first and mine is the tenth, and our month is february! lol okay well back to the thank you! note

this is........ i just have no way in how to say thank you. i mean second best that amazing, the first is @dirtyydreamss with 417,747, but i see why she's first i read her work as well its good and she's been on here longer too so yeah. you guys are just.

AMAZAYN!

FABLOUIS!

BRILIAM!

PHENOMINIALL! *giggles*

and EXTROARDANHARRY *giggles again*

i know i know its kinda lame but i like them they make me laugh when i say them! its funny! in a cute way! but again guys just thank you this has been an amazing experience so far i cant wait for the future:) well that's all umm im so sorry @sallysos881D for not getting your imagine up when i said i would I've just kind of been a little blocked but im just about done with it i pinky promise you it will be up tomorrow and oh my god 'truly, madly, deeply' just came on! oh my god im gonna cry i love this song and 'irresistible', the songs that make me cry those two, 'little things', 'moments', 'more than this' and the new one Harry sings 'don't let me go'! and magic just came on! i love this one its awesome! but any ways ont to finishing this which most of you wont read or none of you but any way just thank you and yeah expect something up for tomorrow.

I LOVE YOU MY DIRTY D'S YOU'RE AMAZING AND THE MOST AWESOME PEOPLE EVER!!!!!!!!!

and yes irresistible just came on!

....

.......

......

..................CAPS LOCK!!!!!!!!........... HEHEHE YOU THOUGH ID JUST LEAVE WITH OUT THAT WELL YOU WERE WRONG!...............

~JazzzibooXx