DANCE PARTNERS ~Harry imagine P3~

Jello my lovelies!!!! okay well here you go part three. okay I'm gunna do this in (y/n) just cuz I feel like it. ;P :) alrighty then oh and Lilly ill have yours up as soon as I can. hopefully by Wednesday! ;) YES! MAN IM OUT FOR SUMMER! YAY NOW I CAN BE A VAMPIRE AND WRITE MY STORIES IN MY ROOM, IN THE DARK!!!!! HAHA LOL DARK. WHO HAS READ THAT FANFIC!? I MEAN C'MON LETS GIVE IT UP FOR HANNA SHE IS AN AMAZAYN WRITER! okay I think I'm getting a little weird now, but you know what its who I am deal with it if you wanna read my imagines! Lolz I love you guys you're so sweet!:) okay now I done. I sign off with my signature :)

ENJOY;)

**recap**

"we are going to celebrate" he whispered huskily in my ear. I bit my lip as he brought me to our room................

"Harry" I breathlessly gasped as I felt him nip at my neck laying me on the covers. Harry moved to hover over me his body in-between my thighs. I moaned feeling him grind his crotch onto mine.

"Harry no teasing" I whimpered. Harry chuckled.

"Baby that's the best part" he deeply whispered in my ear. I had to fight to hold back a whimper at the sound of his voice. I began to get frustrated as Harry slowly removed his shirt. I bit my lip, to stop my self but failed to hold back. I lifted my torso off the bed, griping Harry by his broad shoulders. I rolled us over taking control. I kissed up and down his chest, letting my hands roam his body. he groaned as I began to suck on his chest. I soothed over the love bite licking, and kissing over it. Harry's hands wandered up and down my torso. I quickly sat up to Yank my sweater over my head. Harry then took the opportunity to take back dominance, he rolled us back over so I was underneath him. his hands held my hips.

"someone's eager" Harry stated amused. I whimpered feeling him squeeze my thighs as he traveled my body. he dipped his head kissing at my chest nibbling on the skin. I gasped, wrapping my fingers in his curls as he began to suck harshly at my left breast. I heald him in place moaning in pleasure. once satisfied he pulled away soothing over the love bite with his tongue. he lifted his head a little to look at me, he dipped down and blew over the skin he wet with his tongue. I gasped turning my head to the side. the action causing goosebumps to appear all over my chest. he chuckled. Harry let his tongue roam my body. he stopped once he got to the waist band of my tights. he tugged on the material with his teeth playfully growling. I giggled as he let it go, it snapped against my skin. I watched as he hooked his fingers into the waist band slowly, painfully pulling them down. I lifted my legs to my chest as he pulled them off, along with my socks. his touch was on my legs before the material hit the floor. his big, rough hands rubbed my legs. warm lips could be felt on the inside of my left thigh.

"Harry" I whimpered as his fingers rubbed me through my boyshort underware.

"how badly do you want it Baby?" his husky voice asked in a whisper against my skin.

"I want you Harry, I want it Bad Now!" I moaned. Harry waisted no time in quickly pulling down his sweats. he kicked them off to the floor. he returned to his position hooking his fingers into my underwater, he tugged them down. once off he took his time to look at the heat in-between my legs. he slowly brought his head down. he licked up my entrance slowly. I moaned his name. he gave me no time to recover, feeling a long slender finger enter me. I bucked my hips arching my back and fisting the sheets.

"Harry!!" I called out. he pumped his finger in and out of me slow and deep.

"Oh God" I moaned turning my head to the side. he pulled his finger out quickly replacing it with his tongue. I whimpered biting my lip. hard. my fingers left the sheets to tangle in-between Harry's curls. he moaned as I tightened my grip in them. the vibration of his mouth could be felt the sensation making me shriek. Harry's tongue left my entrance to suck on my clit.

"fuck" I cursed. the feeling of his tongue swiping over my clit as he sucked was incredibly pleasurable. his index returned to my entrance pumping in and out of me. it wasn't long until he eased another finger in.

"Harry I'm close" I moaned out tugging on his curls. his fingers were pulled out replaced by his tongue. he pumped it in and out.

"Harry!!" I screamed out. my walls tightened around his tongue. I came all over his tongue as he cleaned me up. his head came up from between my legs. he licked his pink, plump lips round as he smirked.

"that was Delicious" he whispered in my ear. I moaned feeling his palms squeeze my breasts. I gripped Harry's shoulders digging my nails into his skin. I slowly dragged my nails down Harry's back.

"shit" he cursed. moaning in pleasure of my actions. Harry then tugged down his boxers, he dropped them to the floor. his focus back on me.

"you ready (y/n)?" Harry asked looking lovingly into my eyes. I smiled and nodded. he took hold of my left leg lifting it around his waist. I gasped feeling Harry enter me slowly. he stopped once fully inside me, allowing me to adjust to his size. I nodded looking into his eyes for him to continue. he held my gaze pulling as he rocked his hips back into me.

"Harry" I moaned rolling my head back in pleasure. Harry used my vulnerable state as an advantage, as his lips hungrily kissed my neck. I whimpered feeling him suck. I bit my lip moaning Harry's name loudly.

"Baby talk dirty to me" Harry's raspy voice panted I could feel his hot breath against my neck. I whimpered in response.Harry growled lifting my left thigh round his waist thrusting deeper into me. I gasped

"I've been a b-bad girl Harry" I moaned. he groaned rolling his head back in extacy. I bit my lip looking at his toned chest on full display. I hooked my right hand around his neck bringing him down to me. my tongue licked up his neck. I took his ear lobe between my teeth tugging on it as he continued to rock into me.

"are you going to punish me?" I whispered seductively. Harry responded by harshly squeezing my backside. I gasped.

"Yes" he smirked. he grabbed my right thigh bringing it to wrap around his waist forcing me to llock my ankles around his waist.

"Oh My God!" I moaned curling my toes. Harry had met my weak spot going deeper inside me with every thrust.

"you can call me Harry" he smirked. I didn't have time to respond as I felt my climax approach.

"Harry!" I screamed arching my back. my walls tightened around Harrys length.

"fuck (y/n)!" Harry moaned. I felt his length twitch twice inside me, before I felt him release his warmth inside me. he collapsed to rest on his forearms on top of me.

"holy shit" he panted.

"wow" I said breathlessly. my chest rising and falling unevenly. Harry found his strength lifting himself up to his palms. his arms were a bit shaky as he pulled out of me. he soon collapsed lying on his back.

"fuck Babe you were amazing" he said still slightly panting. I turned my head to look at him. I bit my lip smirking.

"and you were incredible" I said. he smiled grabbing my waist so I could lie on my side. he pulled me closer wrapping his strong arms around my waist as I nuzzled my face into his chest.

"goodnight Mrs. Styles" he whispered testing my soon to be last name on his lips. I smiled at the sound of it.

"mmm I could get used to that" he hummed in satisfaction.

"goodnight to you to Mr. Styles" I mumbled against his neck kissing it. I felt my eyelids get heavy. the sound of Harry's heart beat and calm breathing relaxing me. I sighed in satisfaction. I soon fell into a deep sleep with my soon to be husband.

---------------------------------

I know I know. I took forever but hey I updated didn't I?! :) I'm currently at my BESTFRIEND Lu's house. I'm staying the night and I got bored its. 1:28am and Lu's knocked out!;) haha I love you LuBear! ;)

~JazzybooXx