THE SHIFTER ~Zayn imagine P2~

HEY GUYS! I know that probably no one wanted part two to the shifter, my Zayn imagine, but I don't know why I just wanted to make a part two, okay well here it goes!:)

ENJOY;)

Zayns POV

*******************

two weeks.

it had been two God damn weeks that, that bastard took her from me. my blood was boiling, my fists scarred with fresh cuts from my rage in the time y/n was taken. my hands were fine, they'd be healed soon enough, but the pain of not having y/n in my arms would never go away, not till I have her again.

"I'm done Kenneth!" I spoke to the alpha, being alpha was my birth right, but I never wanted it. it meant that I'd have to take on too much responsibility. I'm not the Guy who can take command. its just too complicated.

"No Zayn!" he growled, taking hold of my shoulder.

"Let. Go. Of. Me" I gritted through my teeth, a low growl rumbling in the back of my neck.

"I'm not letting you jeopardize everything we've built against the vampires, just to save your stu-" I cut him off, gripping his hand and flipping him to the ground on his back, my rage at what he almost said getting to me as my body temperature rose, Shifting into a wolf. I placed my large paw on Kenneth's chest, cracking his ribs as I growled, leaning forward, applying more pressure to his body.

'I'm the true alpha here. I'm leaving to go get her, and you're not going to do anything about it' I growled at him, voicing my thoughts to him. he groaned as I lifted my paw off of him, quickly darting to the direction I knew y/n would be in.

we had a psychic link, she was my mate, my Lover. there was no way I wouldn't know where she was, as long as she was still breathing. I could sense her, and she could do the same with me.

**************

"Y/n, Love, where are you?" II asked out loud, knowing that y/n could hear me.

'Zayn!' I heard her cry out to me in her thoughts. 'Zayn, they told me they killed you!' she sobbed. I sighed, shaking my head at the thought if the day she was taken. those sick vamps took me down with some wolfsbane and I guess y/n had seen me go down.

"No Baby, they didn't, they tried, but they couldn't" I reassured her.

"you know how rough I can be" I  smirked.

'now's not the time to be joking around' she stated. I smiled, just picturing how cute it was when she rolled her eyes.

'Zayn I-I think I hear someone' she whimpered.

my head snapped up above me, the sound of an ear piercing scream taking me out of my thoughts. I grunted, falling to the floor on my knee as I felt a stinging pain run through my thigh? my eyes widened in realization, that one of those f*cking blood suckers was drinking from, My Girl.

"Zayn" I heard a voice call.

"Harry?" I questioned seeing him and a few others from our pack walk up to me.

"what are you doing here?" I grunted out, feeling y/n get weaker by the second. I tried to stand, Harry helping me up.

"a wolfs mate is supposed to be protected by the pack" he grinned, stating, the number one rule the pack never breaks. "we go where our alpha goes" he smirked.