ROUGH DAY AT WORK ~Liam imagine~ 11th REQUEST!

hello my beautiful readers this request is for @Daphnerose for you who are wondering, no I did not buy the sweater I wanted. but theirs always next time! okay that's all I got.

well......

ENJOY;)

I sighed feeling exhausted, I just finished my shift at work. im a waitress, doesn't pay much, but hey im not the kind of girl who lets the man do all the work. my boyfriends Liam Payne from one direction. it not that I don't want him to buy me stuff. I love it when he does, its sweet. I just don't want Liam to pay for everything. no matter how many times he tells me he wants to. I threw myself on the couch kicking off my flats. I heard heavy footsteps approaching.

"Moriah love, is that you?" I heard Liams smooth voice ask. I groaned in response turning to lie faced down on the couch. Liam chuckled. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion to why it was quiet. I felt the couch dip as Liam sat down beside me. I gasped jumping slightly as I felt Liams warm soft hands slide my shirt a little higher. he stopped once most of my skin was revealed, which was about a little bit higher than the middle of my back.

"You want me to make you feel better" Liam seductively suggested. I sighed in pleasure as Liam rubbed up and down my back.

"Liam that feels amazing" I moaned. I gasped feeling Liams soft, warm lips place open mouth kisses all over my revealed flesh. his warm hands gripped my hips turning me to face him. he pried open my legs moving to kneel in between them. he hovered over me with a hand each side of my head. he pulled my shirt from my torso staring at my body with lust filled eyes. I giggled smiling up at him seeing that he was in nothing but his boxers. he grinned at me un buttoning and unzipping my pants. it was a struggle to pull them off but he managed. he was knelt down between my legs.

"are we really doing this here on the couch?" I asked giggling.

" do you want to go to the room?" he asked. I bit my bottom lip seductively while Liam began to pull my panties off.

"I cant wait that long" I moaned pulling Liam to me by his neck, pressing my lips hungrily against his. I moaned against his lips feeling his thumb rub my clit.

"Liam I cant wait just get inside me now" I pleaded. he chuckled pulling his boxers down, quickly placing himself at my entrance. Liam slowly rolled his hips into mine. I cried out in pain. Liam stopped letting me adjust to his size. I nodded for him to continue. he pulled out and thrusted back into me taking my breath away. I moaned as he repeated the action with more force.

"Oh Liam!" I called out in extacy. he groaned rocking back into me again. I whimpered wrapping my legs around his waist. he lifted me up off the couch shifting to sit while staying inside of me as I now straddled his lap.

"Fuck" I whimpered grinding my hips into his.

"Moriah" he moaned. I took hold of the back of the couch seat behind Liam. gripping it to add more force to my movements.

"Oh God" I breathed out rolling my head back as I continued to thrust feeling Liams thick length go deeper inside of me.

"Fuck Liam!" I cried out as his tip met a point that had me weak. he grunted in response, griping my hips and forcefully bringing them back down onto his length as he lifted his hips to meet mine, penetrating me further, and deeper. I whimpered his name bringing my forehead to rest on his. I watched as a drop of sweat slid down his chest. one of Liams hands left my hip and went to massage my clit rubbing the little nub. I gasped rolling my head back again as he applied more pressure. I moaned Liams name as I felt his warm lips on the top of my breasts, kissing and sucking on the skin. I whimpered feeling Liam twitch inside of me twice, he called out my name before I felt his warmth spread inside of me. I was panting as Liam continued to thrust forcing me to reach my climax. I released the couch wrapping my arms around Liams neck bringing him closer. I pressed my lips against his. he slipped his tongue into my mouth exploring it. I whimpered feeling heat rise in my abdomen.

"OH GOD! LIAM!" I screamed as my walls tightened around Liams length as I reached my high. we stopped moving, panting as we tried to catch our breath. Liams now soft length left me as I shifted to sit next to him. I pulled up my panties and he followed pulling his boxers on, while still sitting on the couch.

"that was amazing" Liam said breathless. I smiled getting an idea. I straddled his lap once again. my right hand slid down Liams chest going to his 'not so little friend'. I gripped him through the black fabric of his boxers. he groaned biting his bottom lip.

"If you wanna go for round two come with me" I whispered in his ear before jumping off him and walking over to the room. I heard loud steps coming up from behind me before I was effortlessly picked up bridal style. I giggled as Liam brought me to the room for round two.

-----------------------------------------------------------

fudge chocolate guys!!!!!! my wattpad was being retarded and I lost the imagines that were requests I was gonna get too!!!!!! im sorry!!!:,( okay could the girls that requested imagines, and I confirmed to them that id write them. re-request the imagines again please!!!! id go back and look at the comments again, but it be much easier for me if you guys could just request them again on this imagine. please!

love you guys!

COMMENT!!!!

VOTE!!!

FOLLOW!

~JazzibooXx