ANOTHER MASSIVE THANK YOU!

SORRY NOT AN UPDATE THIS IS ANOTHER MASSIVE THANKS TO YOU GUYS!!

you guys I have over 207.7K reads

.....................

HOLY FUDGING NOODLES MAN!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!!!

you guys are yup Imma have to say it again

*giggles*

AMAZAYN

PHENOMANIALL

FABLOUIS

EXTROARDANHARRY

AND BRILIAM!

I literally don't know how to thank you guys enough I mean HITD already has over 400 reads, and Darkened Love has over 3K that's incredible!

seriously guys I'm like all crazy right now, and that's supposed to be normal for me! but this is like I wanna run around and scream at the top of my lungs crazy! you guys have no idea how much it means when you guys comment on how much you like my writing. it really brings a smile to my face. almost every day there's a new comment, and its just amazing for me to know that you guys love my writing.

Umm there was this new comment from @BOTDF_Madness she thought that I was a good singer, and would like to do a duet with me. Umm I personally don't think my voice is good when I sing but Umm if you live around el mirage AZ id be happy to do it :)

AND @haylea_horan13 you're no bother sweetie I'll get to work on it like right now and I'll put it up tomorrow okay Babe!:)

another thing for my readers that live in AZ Umm how many of you guys are going to see this is us? cause id really like to meet my readers I think it would be cool to meet you guys!!

DIRTY DIRECTIONERS UNITE!!

.........Ehh I'm a Dork forgive my Dorkieness :).........

okay guys well I'll leave you with the Q.O.T.D

Question Of The Day: if me and my Directioner buddy Lupe start a youtube channel would you guys watch it??? :D

bye bye my beautiful directioners!!!!!!

I REALLY LOVE YOU ALL!!!

XOXOXO!!!!

.......................CAPSLOCK!!!!!!!..................:)

~JazzibooXx