DANCE FOR ME ~Louis imagine~

HEY YOU SEXY PANDAS!

YOU GUYS HAVE FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER!

AWW SHUCKS YOU'RE MAKIN ME BLUSH!

....you guys have to get the #SEXYPANDA4LIFE to trend if you want an update every day next week.....if a thousand people haven't done it by Sunday night......well looks like you're going to have to wait till the weekend, my regular updates..

okay guys this is an idea I got when I stepped out of the shower.......why I get these ideas in the shower I have NO idea..........anyways!

its a Louis one cause I just feel like Louis would enjoy this kind of thing from El, or any other future girl friends........if there will be any, but I really hope that he and Eleanor make it together! okay my lovelies! .

.........ONWARD MY TRUSTY HAMSTER STEED!.......... HIYA!

.....I need professional help.........................

ENJOY;)

I sighed stepping out of my hot shower. today just feels.......Great. I smiled hurrying to dry my body, hearing my boyfriend open the front door to get inside the house. I quickly slipped on my red laced bra and matching laced boy shorts to go with it. it was his favorite. biting my bottom lip, I walked over to the night stand quickly brushing through my soaking hair as it made the top of my breasts wet. I smiled as I heard Louis footsteps get closer to the door. slowly brushing through my hair as he entered the room.

"Hey Lo-" he cut himself off, his wide eyes connecting with my innocent ones as he eyed me up and down. I smiled looking back to him, pushing out my backside just a little to tease him.

"yeah Lou?" I asked innocently. he bit his bottom lip roughly, closing the door and making his way over to the bed. I smiled continuing to brush my hair over my chest making sure it looked soaking wet on the top of my breasts.

"Babe" he smiled at me as he watched me brush my hair.

"hmm" I hummed looking at him through the mirror.

"you're such a tease!" he groaned falling to his back on the bed. I smiled walking over to him and getting on top, straddling his waist with a knee either side of him. he grunted, gripping my thighs as I rolled my hips into his.

"(Y/n)" he panted. I stopped my actions.

"what is it Louis?" I purred, sucking on the skin of his neck, taking in his scent.

"I want you to do something for me" he breathed gripping my backside.

"Louis" I gasped as he worked me against his erection, thrusting up to meet me.

"I want you to Dance for me" he whispered seductively, sending shivers down my back.

"what?" I asked shyly.

"Dance For Me" he smiled.

"like a lap dance?" I blushed. he chuckled.

"yeah. I've always wanted you to give me one" he smirked. I looked away blushing.

"I've never danced for anyone Lou" I mumbled shyly.

"Good. that means I'm the only one you'll dance for" he whispered against my skin, as he let his lips lightly trail over my neck and chest. I slowly got off of him, walking over to the stereo and connecting my phone to it. I pressed play.

'Beautiful liar' by Beyonce and shakira started to play. closing my eyes, I let the music move my body. my hips moving side to side slowly, seductively. I bit my bottom lip as I turned to see Louis eying my body hungrily. I blushed, making my way over to him. my arms raised, fingers carding through my hair as I rolled my head back dancing to the music. walking over to Louis, I swayed my hips more to the music. smirking as I saw him follow the movement in my hips. I turned around once I was in front of him, sitting on his lap. I forcefully ground my backside into his croch, feeling his hard shaft.