Niall imagine COMING SOON!!

Hey guys!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHH! I HEARD THE ALBUM!!!!!!!

on YouTube thank you to those of you amazing people who do that!!

okay so I haven't finished listening to it!

yeah I had just finished listening to better than words (WHICH I AM IN LOVE WITH BY THE WAY!!!!!!) then I got a little, hehe ummm.........hungry.

yeah so I started eating some yummy Mexican food!

YAY!!!!!

but so far from what I've heard I Love Every Single one of the songs!!!

they're amazing!

I actually cried when I heard 'You and I' its my all time favorite song from the album. but 'Little White Lies' is like right up there with it I love it!! and just. I Love them all its just so amazing to hear the boys.

AND MY GOD!!!!!!!!

NIALL AND THAT DAMN IRISH HUSKY, MOTHER F*CKING, SEXY A*S, SON OF A............

**five minutes later**

JUST UGH! THE DAMN SEXYNESS IN BETTER THAN WORDS!!!!!! LIKE HOLY F*CK! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME WITH ORGASMS?!?!?!

JUST LIKE WHEN HIS PART COMES UP AND HES ALL LIKE

*uses Niall's sexy mother trucking Irish voice*

"Best I ever had

Hips don't lie you make me wanna

*breaths through his teeth*

One more night

Irreplaceable"

I'm just over here like

*JUMPING UP AND DOWN IN EXCITEMENT, HAVING ORGASMS TO HIS VOICE THEN DYING FROM MY LAST ORGASM TO HIS MOTHER TRUCKING VOICE THATS FILLED WITH SEXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!! AND YES I SAID MOTHER TRUCKING!!!*

Well then now that I'm done........

who am I kidding no one can ever be done with explaining Niall Horan.

one can only stop to continue on with whatever the hell it is they wanna say.

oh and yeah this was like just to say that the song 'You and I' inspired a new imagine, that because I'm a Niall girl, will be a Niall one so look forward to that.

AND YES IM STILL EATING!

mah food is yummy......

:3

I'll type ya later

ha

ha

that was horrible, but anyways seriously my next update will be an imagine. I'm sorry I just had to let all that stuff out to you Guy's lol

good bye my lovelies!!!!!!!

..................YEAH BIRCH CAPSLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND YES I SAID BIRCH!!!!!!!!!.......

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!

I NEED HELP I HAVE AN INFECTION!!!!!!

FOR ONE DIRECTION!!!!!!

*whispers*

...........and my cure is some irishcream.........

oh gosh I need help............Ehh who cares. I'm in love with NIALL HORAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL I NEED, TO BE SOMEWHAT SANE, IS TO MEET HIM!

......I swear my life would be complete if that happened.   hell I'd die with happiness if I met them all

okay Imma go now

BUH BYE!!!!!!

~JazzibooXx