TRUTH OR DARE? ~Liam and Niall imagine~ 3rd REQUEST

this was made as a draft and I forgot why, but hi everyone this is current jazz just sneaking in. I see people are still reading which is wild bye :) -Jazz08/03/2023 T.S 2329

well this is for @VVPayne okay Vicky this is for you love hope you feels better this is my first threesome so yeah be kind to me!!;)

ENJOY ;)

(hey der, this was one of my first threesomes sorry if its sucky. I promise my imagines get better with time)

I just got out of the shower. I was currently drying my body off when I heard my doorbell ring. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. I wrapped the towel around my body. walking out of my room, down the hallway, and too the door. I opened it revealing my two bestfriend friends. Liam and Niall. I smiled. I always had a crush on both of them. but they'd never like me so. I just kinda gave up on it. but part of me can't help but like them.

"hey guys what's up?" I asked. their eyes went wide they looked me up and down. I blushed looking away just now realizing that I was in nothing but a towel.

"errm we uh came over to hang" Liam stuttered trying to look away from my body.

"oh well C'mon in guys" I gestured. opening the door for them to come in.

"thanks y/n" Niall mumbled blushing. I got this crazy idea and tried to stay in my towel. to see if they'd say anything.

"so what do you guys wanna do?" I ask innocently sitting on my couch. I noticed Niall fidget in his seat uncomfortably. I noticed that Liam had a bulge in his pants. I smirked.

"Niall, Liam are you guys okay?" I asked innocently. Liam groans.

"okay how bout we play truth or dare?" Niall asks out of no where. I shrug and agree. we sat on the floor after I finished changing. I put on some short shorts and a tank top. "Liam why don't you start?" Niall suggests. I see a glint of darkness in his eyes. not the normal ocean blue they usually are. something I can't recognize in them. same with Liam but his eyes are usually a chocolaty brown. "alright Niall truth or dare?" Liam smirks at me. I get a little uncomfortable. "Dare" Niall says mischievously while smirking at me.

'Oh shit!'

"I dare you to make out with y/n"

'oh shit I'm gonna die'

"gladly" Niall growls crawling towards me. I whimpered as he got closer. he pushed me to lie on my back. he smirked smashing his lips onto mine smirking into the kiss. I moaned. he pulled away breaking the kiss and moving to my neck. I gasped as he sucked and nibbled at my sweet spot. "Niall!" I moaned fisting his dirty blonde hair in my fingers, pulling him in closer to my neck. I bit my lip not to let another moan escape. I felt strong soft hands pull at my shorts.

'Liam' I thought.

it had to be Liam. his hands were always the softest. "Liam!" I moaned out feeling warm kisses up my thighs. I could feel my core throbbing. aching to feel them inside me.

"OH MY GOD!" I moaned feeling Liam puff hot breath out on my entrance. I whimpered Liam's name. feeling his tongue lick through the thin lace of my panties.

"that's it y/n say our names" Niall whispered seductively. I couldn't take it anymore. I quickly tugged at Niall's shirt demanding for him to take it off.

"eager are we?" he chuckled. I groaned and nodded.

"I need you both now!" I moaned. once Niall and Liam heard me say that they went crazy. they both peeled off their shirts at the same time. I bit my lip their ABS were amazing and hard. they pulled their pants off. I whimpered seeing how big they were. I've never had sex before and they know it.

"don't worry y/n we'll be gentle" Niall reassured me. I nodded.

"so how are we gonna do this?" liam asked eying me hungrily. I bit my lip in response. he groaned.

"we could just both take her" Niall suggested. I smirked and nodded.

"alright" Liam almost moaned. he crawled over to me and got on top. he pulled my panties off with his teeth, throwing them to the side. he grabbed my waist and rolled us over.

"I like my women on top" Liam said. I whimpered feeling his hard thick length on my thigh. I lifted myself up so he could position his length. I gasped feeling his swollen tip brush against my clit. he rubbed it back and forth before easing it in. I bit my lip digging my nails into his chest. Liam groaned in pain. I immediately stopped. moving my hands to either side of his head.

"why'd you stop?" he asked looking up at me. my eyes widened.

"I thought I was hurting you" I answered. he shook his head. I put my hands back on his chest as he continued.

"Oh God!" I cried out in pain as Niall entered me from the back. I let out a sob.

"Shh y/n it's okay its going to feel amazing later" Liam assured me. I nodded as we held the position. allowing me to adjust to his size.

"can we please move" Liam begged. I slowly nodded. I started to slowly roll my hips into his. it was painful at first but it went away shortly after. it was perfect. when Liam was inside me Niall was out, when Liam was out Niall was inside me. "Oh Niall! Liam!" I moaned out. "that's it Baby scream our names!" Liam moaned. I could feel my stomach burning. I was so close to my climax. "Liam Niall I-I" I stuttered. Niall nibbled at my neck. "We know y/n we're close to" Niall moaned. Liam nodded he was obviously closer than I was. seconds later Liam called my name out. I felt his warmth spread inside me. this sent me over the edge.

"OH GOD LIAM!!! NIALL!!!!" I moaned out rolling my head back onto Niall's shoulder. that's what made Niall go crazy. I felt his warmth inside my back as he called my name out. I whimpered feeling spent. Niall pulled out collapsing to the left. while I collapsed on top of Liam. I rested my head on his chest. the room was filled with our heavy breathing. "okay I think ill be the first to say that that was-" Niall started but me and Liam cut him off. "Amazing" we said in unison. I giggled. "we should definitely do this again" Liam suggested. Niall and I both nodded.

--------------------------------------------

HEY VI! how'd you like that one!?!? was it good idk you tell me

VOTE

COMMENT

OR

REQUEST

PS. OMG ARE LIAM AND DANIELLE REALLY BROKEN UP I JUST HEARD TODAY! IF SO LIAM YOU ARE MINE!! OR IF NOT THEN NIALL AND HARRY YOU TWO SEXY BEASTS BETTER WATCH OUT!!!!!!!;)

.......................CAPS LOCK!!!.................... OKAY I DONE BYE BYE!!

~JAZZIBOOXx