GOOD MORNING ~Niall imagine~ 7th REQUEST!

Hey!

You! Yeah You! I know why you read this!;) cuz ur dirty dirty people! ;P haha omg I'm just kidding you're probably like 'If we're so dirty why do you write it!?' haha well lemme tell you something I'm a 15yr old hormonal teen who's in love with 5 sexy boys! and plans to marry a certain curly haired boy!:) okay so this request is for @Julz_Horan okay well lemme get to writing this!

p.s. @NoemiHernandez985 yours will be up soon!

ENJOY;)

"y/n!! wake up!!" I heard my bestfriends sexy Irish accent groan as he stood by my bead trying to wake me from my slumber.

okay let me get you up to speed I've recently started to develop feelings for my long time bestfriend Niall Horan. yes yes the one from one direction. but nevermind that. let me tell you about my current situation with him. he's here at my flat at five in the morning. he wants me to go and hang out with him. okay so I might have been avoiding him lately because of my new found feelings.........what?! give me a break I've known him forever it feels different to have these feelings for him!

"y/n I know you're awake!" he whispered. it sent chills down my spine hearing him talk like that. the way his voice sounded deep, and husky.

...............

he chuckled.

"Alright! if you wont come out I'm gonna have to go in" he announced.

I gasped feeling his warm strong arms wrap around my waist as he lifted the covers up to get in.

"Niall get off of me" I mumbled trying not to make it obvious that I tensed as he wrapped his arms around me.

"No now tell me what's wrong....why have you been avoiding me lately" he mumbled. my lashes fluttered feeling his hot breath fan against my neck. I bit my lip holding back a moan.

there was silence for a few minuets.

"y/n" he whispered causing goosebumps to rise on my neck.

"mmm" I hummed in response.

"I want you.....I've wanted you for a while now. please I need you" he whispered his lips grazing my neck. I whimpered as his left hand travled down to my thigh rubbing and squeezing . I gasped.

"N-Niall what are-e y-you d-doing" I stuttered. he shifted me to lie on my back as he hovered over me staring deeply into my blue eyes, with his ocean like ones. he bit his lip.

"I'm giving us what we both want" he whispered leaning down to kiss my neck. I bit my lip as he lightly nibbbled on my skin. unsure about how far I wanted this to go.

"Oh God Niall!" I moaned out. I wrapped my arms around his neck my fingers tangling in his dirty blonde hair, as he sucked harshly on my skin leaving a love bite.

"I love it when you say my name like that" he moaned against my neck. he lifted my left thigh wrapping my leg around his waist. I gasped as he rolled his hips into mine. I could feel his hard thick lenght press against my entrance through our clothing.

"Niall" I moaned rolling my head back in pleasure as he repeted the action with more force. he continued to thrust into me our crotches grinding against each others as Niall sucked and kissed my neck with his pink, plump lips. once his wandering hands reached the hem of my shirt he started to tug it off. I gasped gripping his wrists as he got to just under my breasts.