THE BARTENDER ~Niall imagine~

hey guys!!!

so I've always wanted to work as a bartender. I actually plan on doing it while I go to school in London, now don't ask why I want to be one. I just do, its actually a dream of mine. . .

so well I came to the thought that, Niall is Irish and well Irishmen are known for drinking,

well, I got nothing to say, but.....

ENJOY;)

my hands moved quickly, trying to get the drinks made for all the customers. it was always busy in the club, but tonight it was like hell.

"here you go hun" I smiled to the blonde girl, handing her the drink. she nodded, walking back to the dance floor.

"there you are big Guy" I smiled at the last guys who ordered.

"thanks Babe" he winked. I smirked at the British boy, his hair was a dark brown, styled in a quiff, he had such beautiful deep brown eyes, his lips a pale pink. he looked younger than me. I had just celebrated my twentieth birthday. this boy looked like he was just turning eighteen, it was then I remembered his ID said he was legal.

"no problem sweetheart" I grinned. he chuckled, a deep chuckle. I would be lying if I said it wasn't hot, because trust me, it was.

"are you American?" he asked, with a cheeky smile. I nodded.

"what time do you get off?" he smirked, biting his bottom lip.

"you're too young for me kid" I chuckled, leaning on the bar, continuing our little flirting game. he leaned in to me.

"I like older women..." his deep voice mumbled. "and its my birthday" he added. I chuckled, blushing as I shook my head, turning away from him.

"if you change your mind I'll be here till around one am" he grinned, leaving to the dance floor. it was only about ten, I had just started my shift. Alan, my manager, always scheduled me for the nights. I was, what he called, 'a shy flirt' meaning; I could give off that innocent, Flirty girl type.

I wasn't one who could flirt very well, but compared to a bunch of intoxicated people. I was pretty damn good.

I didn't mind working the night shift, most of the guys who ordered their drinks from me enjoyed my shy flirting, sometimes they'd ask when I'd be here, but I'd never tell them. I was cautious while working, it was dangerous to be a bartender if you were a young twenty year old in London.

a smile spread on my face as I heard a familiar song play, it was 'midnight memories' by One Direction. I loved their new album, it was good, more mature and raw. my description. just plain Sex. I loved all the songs.

"excuse me" an Irish accent brought me out of my thoughts. I was mostly used to British accents, being an American here in England.

"just a sec Babe" I called out behind me, trying to scoop some more ice in a bucket to dump it under the bar, in the ice rack, where I'd get easier access to it. I sighed, shaking my hands to gain back some feeling in my fingers.

"what can I get you Babe?" I smiled, looking up to the Irishman. recognition sparked in me, noticing it was The Niall Horan, from One Direction. I kept my composure, smiling at him sweetly.

"American?" he asked in surprise.

"Irish?" I asked, tilting my head to the left side. he chuckled, looking down before meeting my eyes again.