HIDING IN THE DARK ~ Louis imagine P2~

DUN

DUN

DUNNNNNN

YES MY DEARS HIDING IN THE DARK PART TWO!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *Cough* *Cough* *Cough*

well that was horrible. ahem. Hahaha. my dears what many of you have been begging for. is finally here:) I have been longing to write this. the FANFIC will be up as soon as possible. well I'm gonna shut up and get to writing, so that your eyes may drink in the lust, passion, and love for what's to come in the fanfic ;) as usual my dears................

ENJOY;)

I was panting as I ran through the woods. running as fast as I could and as far as I could. I gasped feeling cold hands wrap around my waist. in the blink of an eye I was roughly pinned to the cold floor of the woods. I took a deep breath filling my lungs with air.

"LOU-" I tried screaming Louis name. but Demetrius' hand slapped over my mouth muffling my cry for help.

"Shut It!" He growled, showing his fangs and blood red eyes. I whimpered wriggling underneath him, trying to free myself. he chuckled a deep evil chuckle that made me cringe.

"You're stupid little boyfriend isn't coming for you" he smirked.

"He left you, remember" he continued. I shook as his free hand slid down my chest. I whimpered as he ripped my jacket open in a flash.

'Louis where are you?...........why did you leave me?'

a tear slipped from my eye as he stared at my body hungrily. he smirked disgustingly. I closed my eyes shut tightly waiting for the worst to come. I felt the weight of his body disappear. my lashes fluttered open. I saw no one on top of me. I sat up looking to the left finding Demetrius' figure beneath another.

'it's him it had to be him. I'd know his figure anywhere'

"Louis" I whispered. his figure froze glancing back to me. I smiled seeing his silver like blue eyes sparkle once he saw me. the distraction allowed Demetrius to break free. he sped over to me wrapping his arm around my neck, bringing me to my feet as he stood behind me.

"Louis" I whimpered, gripping Demetrius' forearm. I heard Louis growl speeding over to stand in front of us.

"Don't Touch Her!" he spat. Demetrius chuckled.

"I could end it all right now. her pathetic little human life in my hands" he said. "just by the flick of my hand and 'SNAP' she's gone" he continued, emphasizing the word 'snap' by tightening his hold around my neck. I gasped. Louis eyes turned blood red.

"You're Dead!" he growled. in a flash Louis had Demetrius on the floor.

"DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH HER!!" Louis growled, screaming at him, as he repeatedly punched Demetrius. in the blink of an eye. Louis had Demetrius in the same hold he had me in before.

"send a little message to your other friends for me, will you. IF ANY OF YOU EVER TOUCH (Y/N), YOU'RE DEAD" Louis growled. he let Demetrius go. Demetrius sped off running in fear. I looked to the direction he went, watching as his figure disappeared. I gasped as air whipped around me feeling Louis warmth as he stood behind me.

"what are you doing here?" his voice whispered softly in my hair as he leaned in closely. I wanted to turn around, longing to look into his beautiful crystal blue eyes, but he stopped me, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.

"You left me" I whispered, placing my hands over his.

"I wanted to keep you safe" he mumbled into my long black hair.