RUNNING LATE ~Liam imagine~

HERRO!!

I KNOW IM LATE BUT HEY YOU GUYS STILL LOVE ME................for some odd reason .......That I will not question!

welp

IVE GOT NOTHING MORE TO SAY THAN..........

ENJOY;)

Liam's POV

****************

"sh!t" I mumbled as I ran up the steps to the flat I shared with y/n.

I was running late for the third time, y/n had been trying to make a lovely dinner for me as a surprise for when I got him one night, she even called me to make sure I'd be home on time and I said I would be home right on time, maybe even earlier. I ended up running two hours late, she wanted to do it again the next night, I made sure to leave early so I'd get home on time, but I never made it home having to stay late, yet again.

I hated doing this to her, she always forgave me, she never held anything to me and here I was being an arse, running late for the third damn night.

"y/n, Love?" I called out through our flat. sighing, I closed the door, locking it.

"damn it" I mumbled under my breath, walking into the living room, seeing y/n sound asleep. stepping into the kitchen, I sighed as I saw a little note on top of an empty plate.

'hey Li, I guessed that you'd be late, again. I went ahead and put your dinner in the oven to keep it warm. You don't have to apologize for anything, we can just do this some other time I guess.

I love you Liam.

~Y/n'

I let out a deep heavy sigh, pissed off that I let myself be late, once again. going over to the oven, I smiled opening it, seeing my favorite meal prepared. Y/n always loved cooking, she was amazing at it.

**********

after I finished my dinner, I washed my plate and walked back out to the living room. my eyes landed on Y/n, she even got dressed up for me, she wore her favorite jeans, -ones she claimed her bum looked good in- I thought she looked good all the time, her shirt was one of my favorites, a black blouse with a deep neck line, on her small feet were in her black flats, her hair curled and make up done flawlessly. I closed my eyes, the pain in my heart deepening as I got even more angry with myself for disappointing her.

my eyes flickered over to something I saw under her blouse. walking over to her sleeping body, I pulled her sleeve off, groaning when I saw that she was wearing her black and purple laced bra and knickers set. My favorite.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard Y/n mumble my name in her sleep. looking over to her I smiled, lowering my hand to lightly caress her cheek, brushing her y/h/c curls out of her face.

"how did I get so lucky?" I mumbled, she leaned in to my touch, her face holding a light smile.

"Hi" I whispered, smiling as her lashed fluttered open, revealing her beautiful y/e/c eyes.

"Hi" she mumbled with a smile, her voice raspy from her sleep. she placed her hand over mine on her cheek, lightly rubbing up and down with her thumb as our fingers intertwined. her free hand reached up to me, pulling me down by my neck to connect our lips, her lips were soft and tasted like strawberry. I slipped my tongue into her mouth, bringing hers to tangle with mine. Y/n moaned against my lips. I grunted against hers, taking her thighs in my hands.