I LOVE YOU GUYS............STRESS!!!!!

hey guys I'm sorry this isn't an update!:(

I'm sorry @Zaynlover445 I'll have your imagine up by tomorrow. I pinky promise! I just got busy today and I had gone to the beach, but I'm gonna work on your imagine all night! just for you!!

umm hey guys this is just a little kind of like idk just to let you know stuff?

yeah I'm stupid

On Another Subject! umm well this is kind of like the other note I posted but just a little idk what ever I should start now.

so Umm guys I have alot of requests. like I'm pretty sure its over 40 maybe 50. I just can't help but feel horrible, because I haven't written them for you. I can't help but feel like you guys hate me when I update, and its not your request.

I Love every single one of you guys!

I just really wish like inspiration could hit me, and I'll like write all of them in one day. sadly that can't happen, and I'm getting like super stressed about it.

I never in a million years would've thought that any one, let alone over 100K people would like my writing. I seriously love you guys and when you guys comment. I read them because they always make me smile. I laugh alot at the funny ones:)

if you guys are like 'omg is she gonna put requests on hold?'

well lemme tell you gurl!

HELL NAHH!!!

I WILL NOT IN A MILLION YEARS DO THAT!!!

IM GONNA WORK MY ASS OFF FOR YOU GUYS AND GET WORKING ON THOSE REQUESTS!!!

OKAY GUYS! WELL IMMA GET WORKING ON THE NEXT ONE.

JUST SO YOU GUYS KNOW IM GONNA BE POSTING MORE LIAM AND ZAYN ONES THIS WEEK! JUST BECAUSE IVE GOT WAYYYYYY TOO MUCH HARRY LOUIS AND NIALL ONES OKAY!? OKAY!

NEXT WEEK WILL BE LOUIS AND NIALL ONES.

THE WEEK AFTER WILL BE HARRY ONES JUST BECAUSE THERES SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY!

MAN HARRY REALLY IS THE DIRTY FAVORITE! LOL OKAY WELL TATA MY DEARS OH AND BEFORE I FORGET!

HEHE:)

QUESTION OF THE DAY: WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ONE OF THE BOYS WALKED IN ON YOU AS YOU GOT OUT OF THE SHOWER WITH A TOWEL ON?!?!?

LOL I THOUGHT IT BE FUNNY TO SEE YOU DIRTY MINDED GIRLS PLAY WITH THAT ONE!;D

:D

..............................CAPS LOCK!!!!!!...............HAHA!XD

~JazzibooXx