DIRTY TALK ~Louis imagine P2~

SO GUESS WHAT!

a lot of you loved my imagine 'Dirty Talk'

I'm glad that even my quick imagines are enjoyable.

so I've been aware for a while that there can only be one hundred chapters in a Book, now to let you guys know, yes. I will continue with a second book of imagines!

that is!

if you guys want me too ;)

also, for the requests they will be in a separate book, the Harry ones will be in one book all about Harry and only him, all the Niall ones will be in one book and so on

so yeah, look forward to that!

well my wonderful pandas, I give you 'Dirty Talk' part 2

ENJOY!;)

I sat up, fixing myself as I pulled up my panties. my mind swirled with all the things Louis would do to me. I stood up, my legs shaking as I tried to walk out to the living room. Louis and I had been together for about two years, he'd been rough with me before, but he never Punished me. I'd never given him a reason to, until today.

"woah" I mumbled, sitting on the couch, my legs were a little sore, Louis always did know how to make me sore, whether he was here or not. all I could think of was the sound of his deep voice.

'I'll F^ck you raw when I get home, and trust me, Y/n. I. wont. stop.'

his voice made me even more hot. I was dripping, and I knew he couldn't wait to get over here and have me. my attention went to my phone in my hand.

'Louis:
I'm just about to land, you better get ready for your punishment'

'Me:
can't wait;)'

I smirked to myself, counting down the minuets to his arrival. the airport was about an hour away.

******

I stood up, quickly putting my book down as I heard the door being unlocked. my heart was pounding against my chest. Louis eyes were dark once they met mine.

"You!" he growled, pointing a finger at me.

"You've been a bad girl. do you know how embarrassing it was, trying to hide this?" he gestured to his hard member. I smirked at him as he took long strides to me, his figure towering over me as he took hold of my neck, his right hand lifting my face to look up to him, walking me backwards to push me against the wall. I grunted, my mouth opening as Louis leaned into me, eager to taste his lips.

"hello to you too" I smirked as he pulled away.

"you're not getting anything" he stated.

"Not till I say"

the way he said it was deep, his voice low, it almost came out like a growl. I gulped, my lips releasing a whimper as I felt his left hand slide up my thigh, his hands were cold, goosebumps forming on my skin, adding to the heat between my legs.

"was it worth it?" his voice lowly questioned, sending a chill down my spine. I nodded, my breath becoming irregular.

"jump" he ordered. I did, my thighs wrapping around his strong torso, my arms around his neck. his cold hands palming and massaging the warm skin of my thighs. I looked down to him, smiling as I bit my bottom lip.