A HEATED NIGHT ~Harry imagine~ 10th REQUEST!

(this is the future me right now!

this imagine was written horribly with too many 'i's in every sentence!

Imma fix it!!!!!

Mkay!!!!)

OKAY FIRST THIS IS FOR @directionerlove_28

ALRIGHTY THEN SO. IVE BEEN GETTING ALOT OF LIAM, NIALL, AND HARRY IMAGINES. NOT ENOUGH LOUIS AND ZAYN ONES C'MON PEOPLE! DONT WE LOVE THEM ALL!!!!?? ;) OKAY WELL HOPE YOU GUYS VOTE COMMENT AND REQUEST ALOT!!!!!!!;)

p.s okay ive been writing these imagines on my sisters amazing laptop im in love with it but i cant have it anyways i have to press shift to write the i's like this> I but that takes to long and im lazy so yeah they'll just be like this> i maybe ill fix it some other time

ENJOY;)

"Hey babe im home" I called out to Harry walking into our flat. I closed the door locking it and sighing as I took off my coat.

'it was really cold today'

I hung the coat on the hook, kicked off my shoes and sighed taking my jumper off, lifting it over my head. I gasped feeling a pair of warm hands on my waist as I took it off, my hair got a little wild as I giggled tossing it aside.

"hello beautiful" Harry whispered kissing my neck.

"mmm some ones happy to see me" I moaned feeling him lightly suck on my neck. I whimpered feeling his big warm hands caress my body. he made his way up my torso exploring my body as he pleased while kissing and sucking on my neck. in the end his hands stayed on my chest massaging and squeezing my breasts.

"Harry" i whimpered. he nibbled on the newly made tender skin. he blew on the love bite sending shivers down my spine.

"Y/n" he whispered.

"mmm" was all i could get out while he continued to massage my breasts.

"I'm gonna take you right here. right now, on the floor" he moaned. i gasped as he spun me around to face him. his normal bright green eyes were now a dark forest green filled with, hunger, lust, love, and passion. he gripped the hem of my black t shirt peeling it from my body. he took hold of my hips guiding me over to the living area. he cupped the back of my thighs lifting me up. i quickly wrapped my arms around his neck, and my legs around his waist in surprise. he knelt down slowly carefully lying me on my back. i let my legs fall to either side of his waist. i expected to feel the cold hard wood floor on my back but was surprised to feel the soft fabric of a blanket. i shook my head smirking.

'the cheeky bastard planned this didn't he'

he smirked taking his bottom lip between his teeth as he looked down at me, eyes swimming with lust, and love. he dipped his head placing open kisses allover my torso. he continued his 'happy trail' down to the waistband of my pants. his warm hands slid up my thighs to the button of my pants. he popped the button open and unzipped them. he hooked his fingers into my pants tugging them down. i lifted my knees up to my chest helping him with the task. i giggled as he struggled with my pants at the end pulling my socks off along with them.

"how did you get into those?" he asked chuckling.

"practice" i said slightly giggling. harry stopped me mid giggle with his lips. i smiled against his lips during the kiss. he slipped his tongue into my mouth exploring every inch of it while i moaned against his lips. he pulled away tugging his shirt off. i sat up and began unbuckling his belt, popping the button of his pants open and unzipping his pants. he gently pushed me back down to lie on my back. he quickly tugged his pants down kicking them aside. he came back down to kneel in between my thighs. his body heat could be felt as he hovered over me. his hands trailed behind my back unclasping my bra. he tugged it off of me eager to look at the flesh beneath the clothing. he carelessly tossed it aside. he quickly dipped his head eager to let his lips explore my chest. he placed open kisses over them. his hands supported my back as i arched it feeling him suck on my left breast. i fisted his curls moaning and holding him in place.

"Harry" i whimpered. he smirked against my skin leaving a parting kiss to the love bite. he caressed my body going lower. his lips went to just above the waist band of my panties quickly tugging them down. he had no trouble with them like he had with my pants. he dipped his head down kissing up my thighs to my center. he licked up my slit teasingly. i whimpered his name fisting the blanket beneath me. he chuckled looking up at me. he winked at me before his face disappeared between my thighs. i called out his name as his tongue darted inside me. he pumped his tongue in and out of me. i was gasping for air as i arched my back whimpering, gasping, and moaning his name. Harrys warm tongue left my entrance and was replaced with one of his long fingers. his head came up from between my thighs. he smirked licking my excitement off of his plump, pink lips. he smirked coming up to place his lips on mine. i moaned against his lips he smirked adding another finger into me as he continued to pump in and out. i pulled away calling out his name as he curled his fingers inside me meeting a point that had pleasure running through my body. harry smirked going back down my body to my core. his plump lips wrapped around my clit sucking on the little nub, swiping his tongue over it. i could feel my walls tightening around his fingers as heat rose in my stomach. i arched my back fisting the blanket.

"Oh My God! Harry!" i moaned out as i reached my climax. i released the blanked collapsing on my back and panting. harry pulled his fingers out licking off my excitement. he dipped his head cleaning me up. he tugged his black boxers down revealing his hard thick length.

"you ready?" he asked. i nodded. he grabbed his pants searching for his wallet. he pulled out a silver square. he ripped the packet open with his teeth rolling the condom down his thick length. he came back to kneel between my thighs. he took hold of himself slowly easing himself in. I whimpered slightly feeling pain. once fully in he waited allowing me to adjust. i nodded for him to continue. he pulled out and slowly rocked back into me. he continued to thrust into my tight warmth as i moaned his name. he shifted slightly to the left. i gasped calling out his name as he met the spot he knew all to well.

"y/n" he groaned. i bit my lip digging my nails into his back. he grunted forcefully thrusting back into me.

"Oh God" i moaned as he carried out the action.

"you can call me Harry" he chuckled. i responded in fisting his curls in one hand and bringing his down so i could leave my mark on his neck. i placed my lips on his now clammy skin sucking and nibbling. he lifted my leg wrapping it around his waist. i did the same with my other leg locking my ankles around his waist. he grunted fisting the blanket between his fingers.

"Baby I'm close" he moaned. i whimpered as he thrusted into me

"me too" i moaned against his neck. harry groaned my name rolling his head back in pleasure putting his muscled chest on display. i whimpered feeling my walls tighten around his length. i felt his tip twitch twice before releasing his warmth into the condom, i called out his name and he called mine out as we reached our highs. harry continued thrusting a few more times riding out or highs. he panted pulling out, he pulled the condom off and threw it in the bin beside the couch, rolling over to lie on his back. he pulled me to him lying my head on his chest.

"I love you" he mumbled running his fingers through my hair. i smiled

"I love you Harry" i whispered kissing his chest where his heart would be. he sighed happily. i smiled snuggling into Harrys warmth, slowly falling asleep to the sound of Harrys heart beat wrapped up in the blanket.

---------------------------------------------------------------

hello my lovelies yes my second update in 24hours. wow im on a roll. id go for my third but its 1:24 am right now. ill try and update tomorrow but i might not be able too. my moms taking me shopping tomorrow . YAY!!! new clothes. maybe i could get an 'I <3 Harry' sweater. well imma go bye-bye and OMG IRRESISTIBLE JUST CAME ON!!!!! im listening to one direction right now. im in love with this song. i cant say its my favorite because i cant choose a favorite song. just like i cant choose my favorite boy in the band. then again why would i they're all way too PERFECT!! ONE MORE THING IF YOU WANT PART TWO OF HIDING IN THE DARK YOU GUYS GOTTA GET UP TO 110 VOTES!!

WELL THEN TTFN MY LOVELIES!!!!!!!

COMMENT!

VOTE!!

FOLLOW!

~JazzibooXx