LOVE HURTS ~Harry imagine~ 17th REQUEST!

HEY YOU SEXY PANDAS!!!!

HOW IS EVERYONE!?...............

okay guys so in my last imagine a few of you guys answered the Q.O.T.D

some of the people reading this are around 11 to 23

umm I feel like 11 is WAY too young to be reading this. but I guess if you 11year olds are okay with it then I guess I am too.

anywho!

about the older 23 year olds reading this. umm I feel a little weird, not that it'll effect my writing! but its just weird to know that 23year olds are reading my (a 15year old girl) imagines. I have a question though. are they like any where near good because I'm like a complete and total virgin with sex. is my writing okay?

okay guys umm this is a request I know I said I was holding on them but these three girls I promised that I would make it for them and they're going to be my last three requests

ENJOY!;)

"I DONT GET WHY YOU EVEN HAVE ME HERE IF YOU DONT WANT ME!?" I shouted to Harry. he hadn't called or texted me the last three months of the tour. he came back home and just started to complain about how clingy I was.

'excuse me but wouldn't you be worried and sad if the love of your life hadn't called or texted you!?'

"I SHOULD JUST LEAVE YOU!" He screamed. I blinked as tears brimmed my eyes. he sighed massaging his temples in frustration. I watched as he grabbed his coat and walked out the door. I stood up running to 'our' room. I sobbed collapsing on the bed. I cried fisting the sheets holding the pillow close to my chest.

******

I woke up hearing the front door open and close. Harry. I shook the thought that he might want to fix things and tried to look like I was asleep. I heard 'our' room door open quietly. my heart beat quickened hoping that by some miracle he would just climb into bed with me and hold me. I tensed feeling the bed dip. I closed my eyes feeling his warm hands wrap around my waist, pulling me closer to his chest.

"y/n" he whispered to me. I shivered slightly, his voice was so deep and raspy.

"Baby I know you're awake. please...... I'm sorry" he whispered as he kissed the back of my neck. my lashes fluttered closed feeling his soft pink lips on my neck. I whimpered feeling him suck right below my ear. I gasped feeling him spin me around. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I Love you y/n" he whispered against my lips. I smiled.

"I Love you too Harry" I whispered back. he grinned pressing his lips to mine in a sweet innocent kiss. he deepened the kiss, swiping his tongue on my bottom lip begging for entrance. I opened my mouth letting him in, our lips moved together perfectly. he shifted to lie on his back so I could straddle his waist. I moaned against his lips as he lifted his hips to meet mine.

"Harry I want you" I moaned against his lips tugging on his shirt. he sat up and quickly yanked it off tossing it aside. I bit my bottom lip tracing his tattoos. he smiled up at me, resting his weight on his elbows. I smiled down at him.

"what?" I asked, blushing slightly as he gazed up at me.

"you're Beautiful" he whispered tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. I giggled looking away. he chuckled.

"don't hide that beautiful face from me" he smiled, turning me back to face him. I smiled looking deeply into his green eyes.

"why didn't you call or text me?" I asked. he sighed caressing my left cheek.