COMING HOME ~SIXSOME IMAGINE!!~

BEFORE THIS STARTS I'D LIKE TO GIVE TWO SHOUT OUTS TO

@The_One_And_Only_

and

@emptypicture

I Loved Your guys' comments, they made me have quite a laughing fit.... thank you for that!

HELLO YOU BEAUTIFUL PANDAS! WELL HERE I AM WRITING MY

FIRST SIXSOME IMAGINE!!

I hope you guys enjoy it, I've been working very hard to work up to this point in my writing. I feel like a different person since I started here on wattpad. its amazing I just really want to thank you all for enjoying my writing and reading the in my opinion crappy ideas. I love you guys so I give you my first sixsome.

as always.................

ENJOY;)

I smiled giggling as I watched my TV laughing at the movie I was currently watching. groaning I stood up to answer my door, hearing the doorbell ring.

"yes?" I asked as I looked up, after opening my door. my eyes widened as a huge smile spread across my face.

"Guys!" I smiled jumping into the arms of one of my best friends. I nuzzled my face into the crook of Liam's neck. they all let out a chuckle at my reaction. I let go of Liam going to hug the rest of them.

"I missed you guys" I said as I let go of Niall and walked into my apartment.

"we missed you too (y/n)" Harry smiled. I giggled walking into my kitchen.

"make yourselves at home I'm just gonna make some popcorn" I said pulling out a popcorn bag. I placed it in the microwave softly humming a song to myself. I gasped as I felt warm hands wrap around my waist.

"need any help (y/n)?" I heard Niall's husky voice ask, sending shivers down my spine.

"N-No" I stuttered as his hand skimmed over my center, unwrapping his arms from me.

"alright then" he whispered leaving a trail of hot, wet kisses from my neck to my shoulder. my eyes were closed as I panted.

'what the hell am I thinking!? HE'S MY FRIEND!'

"Niall" I breathed out as he sucked on the skin of my neck, making me lowly moan. he pulled away from the mark he left on me.

"perfect" he whispered. I gasped whimpering as he blew over the sloppy love bite. I was left panting as Niall pulled away from me quickly disappearing, leaving me hot and bothered.

'Damn him!'

I walked out of the kitchen ready to give Niall a piece of my mind. I was stopped and my knees knocked under me as I was forcefully pushed up against the wall, my legs wrapping around a torso.

"Louis" I gasped fisting his shirt.

"Hey (y/n)" he whispered, rolling his hips into mine forcefully. I whimpered wrapping my arms around his neck as he continuously rocked into me.

'what the hell am I getting myself into?!'

Louis' hands found their way up my shirt, taking it off. he set me down shortly after.

"w-wait, where a-are you going?" I stuttered, panting as my legs were a little shaky.

"why don't you follow me and find out?" Louis' huskily whispered to me before he left me. I groaned walking out to the living room. he was gone before I knew where he left to. I gasped as I was pushed up against the wall. my hands were on either side of my head, two others on top of mine.