BLIND ~Niall imagine~

OKAY MY SEXY PANDAS

seriously guys I'm actually letting you know please stop with the death threats to @xxlittlecupcakexx

she doesn't deserve any of that kind of stuff. for all we know she's a little twelve year old or fifteen year old. that's really not nice. I take back all I said I'm truly sorry for going off like that. I was just trying to defend myself and state a fact. I'm sorry for the harsh words that I said. there was no need for that.

ANYWAYS!

on to happier things!!!

I WATCHED THIS IS US!!!

OMG IT WAS PHENOMANIALL!!!!!

I LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT!!!

I also met one of my SEXY PANDAS!!!!

LOL I feel so bad because I'm so terrible with names. I can't remember it but yeah.

I thought it was pretty cool that I met a fan. she called me a 'Goddess' which I doubt I am but yeah just to let you know I LOVE YOU! AND THANK YOU FOR READING MY WRITING! :)

okay guys so I just got out if the shower!! yes yes I know I got all clean just to get dirty ha ha. okay anyway!

I THINK THIS IS THE BEST IDEA IVE EVER HAD!

.....I almost slipped in the shower because I was so excited to write this!.........

.......don't ask why I got it while I was showering, its still a mystery to me.........

ENJOY;)

"(y/n) dear wake up its Five thirty time for school" I heard my mothers soft voice coo. my lashes fluttered open....just like always I saw nothing but darkness. I sat up slowly in my bed, hearing my mother shuffle around in my room. my other senses were heightened. I would always joke around with my mother and tell her I had super hearing.

"what would you like to wear today sweetheart?" I heard my mother's soft voice ask. I sighed, it was a useless question considering the fact that I'm blind.

"seriously Mom?" I questioned. I heard her softly chuckle.

"well okay then I'll just grab mixed clothes that don't match"

"No! Mom! please don't I was just kidding!.....just pick out something comfortable for me please" I begged. she laughed again assuring me she wouldn't. mix the colors.

"here you go honey" I could hear and imagine the smile on her face. it must be a cute outfit. I smiled.

"what is it?" I asked feeling over the soft fabric of the clothing.

"I picked out your favorite cream knit sweater and some light blue jeans" she said. I heard her footsteps shuffle a little.

"here sweetie I got you a white undershirt, do you want me to pick out a bra and underwear?" she asked.

"yeah I'm going to take a shower" I nodded. my mother left my room closing my door. I sighed standing up to walk over to my bathroom. I carefully walked around the familiar area taking off my pajamas. I sighed carefully stepping in the shower. I felt around for my shampoo as soon as the warm water soaked my hair. I washed out my coconut scented conditioner, finishing my shower. I quickly searched for my towels wrapping one around my hair then one around my body. I walked over to my bathroom sink quickly brushing my teeth and hair. I walked over to my bedroom drying off my body. I sighed searching for the bra my mother picked out. I picked it up quickly putting it on, slipping my underwear on carefully after that. my pants were a struggle with finding the tags in the back, but I got them on. I let my fingers roam my bed, in search for my undershirt.