HARD DAY AT WORK ~Harry imagine~

HEY YOU SEXY PANDAS!!

I'm really glad you guys enjoyed my old fashioned imagine with Louis!

so someone! *cough* *cough* @LouisLover4everlove

said that my imagine inspired her to make a fanfic based on it.

by all means hun go ahead and make it!

as long as I get credit for the idea that's all I ask for, and that you tell me when its up I really want to read it and see what you're going to do with it!

well before I make a second part to lab partners I thought I'd make a Harry imagine first.

now this idea came from me just thinking about how if Harry came home from a really stressed day at work, he'd probably just want to come home to (y/n) and just relax a little bit and you know.....

ENJOY;)

I laid there on the couch, slowly dozing off as the book I was reading earlier left forgotten on the coffee table. I jumped up to sit as I heard the door open and close loudly.

"Harry?" I questioned seeing my boyfriend angrily take off his coat, and kick off his shoes. I quickly stood up walking over to Harry before he could hide in our bedroom.

"hey" I said as I cupped his face in my hands, bringing his eyes to meet mine. his face was hard, green eyes filled with anger, his lips in a thin line. I stood on my toes, pulling him down to meet my lips in a slow kiss. he sighed against my lips, his arms wrapping around my waist tightly as our mouths molded together perfectly, as always.

"what's wrong?" I mumbled softly as I pulled away, our lips still brushing. he placed his forehead against mine.

"I just, had a bad day" he mumbled.

"want to talk about it?" I asked softly. he nodded against my forehead. I pulled away from him taking his large, warm hands in mine as I pulled him to the couch. I sat down patting on my lap. he smiled as he lied on the couch, his head in my lap.

"how was your day?" I asked him as I combed my fingers through his thick curls. he sighed closing his eyes with a light smile on his lips, which soon turned into a frown as be began to talk about his day.

"it's just everything was annoying me today. they had me in the recording studio forever" he mumbled. I hummed nodding for him to continue, my finger twirling one of his curls around.

"then just when I was ready to leave a group of fans were waiting outside, and it was hard for me to leave" he said shaking his head with his eyebrows pulled together.

"but do you want to know what the only thing was that got me through the day?" he smiled.

"what?" I asked as my nails lightly scratched his scalp as I ran my fingers through his curly brown hair.

"knowing that I had the most beautiful girl waiting for me at home, and knowing that she'd be ready to just relax me and hear about my day" he smiled his green eyes sparkling as he opened them to look at me.

"well you're one lucky Guy. what's her name?" I giggled asking him.

"her names (y/n), and she's one of the most amazing, kind and caring people I've ever met. I can't imagine my life with out her...." he trailed off. I smiled as him lovingly.

"with out you (y/n). I don't think I could still be living with this life"

I smiled blushing as he continued to have his eyes on mine. I giggled shrieking as he shifted to have me beneath him as he knelt between my thighs.