THE PRINCESS ~Louis imagine P2~

Oh

Mah

God

Guys

ITS THE PRINCESS PART TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELL YEAH!

DID YOU THINK THAT I'D JUST LEAVE YOU HANGING!?

I wanna give another thanks to @LouisLover4everLove for making the fanfic, I think she's one of the only ones who I let continue my imagine, that one and the girl who's writing the shifter. I wanna apologize to those of you who've asked me to make fanfics out of my imagines, but I just wanna tell you guys that I only say no because.

I'm actually planning on making them myself.

its going to take a little time, but believe me I will make my popular imagines into fanfics. like this one I plan on making the fanfic myself, of course it wont be like the one being written by my sexy little baby Panda but I will write them myself.

Mkay!

now, on to the making of this part two!!!!!!

ENJOY!;)

I sat up in my bed, sighing as I placed my face in my hands, rubbing my face of any sleep. it was just before the sun rise. I always woke up at this time, it had been a good week since I took Y/n's virtue. the same day she was hurting, I couldn't stop apologizing for what I'd done. she wouldn't stop telling me how she wanted it as well.

Did I regret making Love to her?

No.

it just isn't possible for us to marry, I've nothing to offer. I am nothing more than a lucky man, who had the honour of protecting her for over four years.

I didn't regret taking her virtue.

I never should've taken it in the first place.

I had gotten ready, suiting in my armor as I got ready to see the princess. while in my chambers I heard a knock on the door.

"come in"

"Louis?" I heard a small voice ask.

"I-I mean, sir, Louis" the young maid corrected herself, stepping in and closing the door.

"please, call me Louis" I smiled. she blushed, nodding. she looked very young, just around my age when I had started here in the castle, her hair was a light blonde color, eyes as blue as the sea, her skin was milky and pale, with light freckles on her cheeks. "what's your name Love?" I added with a playful smirk.

"A-Annabeth" she blushed. her outfit consisted of a white dress that fell a little longer to the floor with a brown top holding it tightly to her chest making the dress look beautiful on her.

"I was sent-" she cut herself off, shrieking as she took a step closer to me, tripping on the fabric of her dress.

"careful" I grunted, catching her in my arms, her small ones wrapped around my neck.

"now, what is it you were sent here for?" I grinned, helping her steady herself.

"I-I was s-sent a-as a gift, from the king" she mumbled, looking to the floor.