THE GIRL NEXT DOOR ~Liam imagine~

HEY GUYS!

I HOPE THE IMAGINE FROM @Directioner51556 WAS GOOD FOR YOU!

WELL HERES AN IMAGINE I WROTE ALL MY OWN,

now, this imagine came from as usual my random imagination I was reading some imagines by @lawal12

it was one of her imagines where she mentioned something about the headboard banging against the wall........well it really inspired this imagine.

I really hope you guys love it!

ENJOY;)

I groaned shoving my face into my pillow, hearing the couple next door with their fighting.

"SCREW YOU LIAM!" what's her face yelled at Liam.

"WELL DON'T JUST TALK ABOUT IT GINA, IF YOU'RE GOING TO MENTION IT, DO IT!" Liam yelled. there was silence. I stayed quiet hoping they would just shut up already.

I furrowed my eyebrows hearing a bunch of things getting tossed around. I jumped up, falling out of my bed as I heard a thud against the wall.

"Oh God!" I heard Gina cry.

"Oh God!" I mumbled hitting my forehead on the floor as I heard both of them moaning each others name, crying it out, talking dirty, the headboard of their bed hitting the wall.

'why out of all the people in the world, did a stupid virgin in college like me end up living next to two people who have angry sex?'

"F-Fuck Liam. H-Harder" I heard Gina whimper, quite loudly I might add.

I grunted getting myself off of the floor, if I'm going to be up this early might as well get ready. I stepped into the shower, washing my body and hair.

I grabbed my towel wrapping it around my body, wrapping another in my hair as I stepped out of the shower. I quickly found my face wash, scrubbing my face to keep it clean and acne free, rubbing some moisturizer over my face after.

I decided on just leaving my face clean, and going makeup free today. I'd never really met Liam, he's lived next door to me for awhile.

when I first moved in I saw him eying me up and down, I was a little uncomfortable with it, but it didn't stop me from liking it. he'd asked me if I needed help with one of the heavy boxes I was struggling with. I had agreed and let him take the box and bring it into my flat.

the whole time I was trying to cover up, the shorts and v-neck T-shirt I had on showing more than I wanted to. I wasn't one to dress so revealing, but it was hot that day and I didn't really want to add an undershirt to the shirt I already had on. I had guessed that he was hot as well, the muscle shirt he was wearing with a plad shirt over it, with some jeans, the sleeves of his shirt looking as they were cut off with some scissors. he smirked at me when he left, while I mumbled a thank you.

I had already gotten dressed to go to class, Liam and Gina had finished with their 'argument' they were always quiet after they had finished their fights. I didn't get them, if they hated each other so much why not just leave instead of having sex.

then again what do I know I've never had sex, and from what I hear Liam's 'fucking good' at it. Ginas, Sarahs, Julies, and Becca I think, and many more other girls words. not mine.

I sighed heavily staring at myself in the mirror. deciding on leaving my hair in its naturally curly style, I quickly grabbed my shoulder bag with all of my school belongings, along with a few other things. I rushed to the door. gasping in surprise as I heard Marcucio bark.