THE DREAM ~Louis imagine~

Louis's POV

"(Y/N) love I'm home" I say as I walk in the door of my flat. I it share with my beautiful little carrot (Y/N).

"Love?" I questioned. I walked down the hallway to the living area and I heard (Y/N)'s moaning. WAIT!

WHAT!?! is she cheating on me!?! I walk in to the living area with my blood boiling. I was ready to scream in anger. when I see her on the sofa asleep.

"oh Louis harder" I hear her moan. I smirk to myself. oh my God! she's having a wet dream about me! she let out another moan and turned to lay on her back and gripped the cushion with her right hand.

"Louis!" she moaned again. God I loved it when she moaned my name. it was so sexy. I walked over to her and decided to make her dreams come true. (see what I did there?) her shirt was lifted up a little revealing her abdomen. just below her belly button. I slowly opened her legs and made sure she didn't wake up. I carefully started to lift her shirt higher, and stopping just below her breasts when she moaned again. she arched her back and a few seconds later she relaxed again. I'm guessing her dream was almost over. I chuckled to myself and lowered my head. I kissed up and down her torso.

"mmm" she moaned.

(Y/N)'s POV

"mmm" I moaned as I looked down seeing Louis in between my legs and kissing up and down my torso. man this dream gets better and better!! I thought to myself. I felt Louis smile against my skin he moved to my right hip and started to suck and nip at my skin.

"oh Louis" I moaned. God this boy knows how to get me turned on!!!

"so Babe what exactly was I doing to you in your dream?" Louis mumbled against my skin. WAIT! WHAT!?

"what?! what are you talking about?!" I said with wide eyes. he chuckled and explained to me how he found me asleep on the sofa moaning his name.

"oh God this is embarrassing!" I said we were still in the same position. but Louis moved so he was kneeling in-between my legs.

"no Babe its sexy" Louis corrected.

"really?" I asked surprised.

"yeah! you no idea how hot it is to just watch you moan my name. without even touching you" he said with a sexy smirk on his face.

"really now?" I say in a seductive tone.

"yes!" he said. I giggled.

"well do you wanna make my dreams come true Tomlinson?" I asked him. while I pushed him to sit and straddled his lap. he grunted. while he grabbed my hips and grinded me against him. I moaned and tilted my head back in pleasure. I could already feel his bulge while he worked me against him. crotchets grinding against each other. just like in my dream. he place one of his hands at the small of my back and moved under my shirt. he was about to take it off when I stooped him.

"what's wrong Babe?" he asked with a confused look on his face.

"nothing" I said smiling cheekly at him.

"then let me got you out of these clothes" he whispered. hungrily nipping at my neck.

"Louis" I moaned. he went for my shirt but I stopped him.

again.

"is something wrong Babe? you know you can tell me right?" he asked concerned

"no and yes Babe I know but nothing's wrong" I paused, and leaned down to whisper in his ear. "I just want to show you what we did in my dream" I whispered it as sexy as I could.

"and what might that be (Y/N)" he smirked while speaking in a seductive tone.

"this" I whispered against his neck. I grinded my hips into his. he tilted his head back and moaned my name. I bit my lip and looked into his eyes. he looked at me again and was about to say something. I cut him off by repeating the action of my hips. he groaned and squeezed his eyes shut in pleasure. we continued to have. Dry Sex. I kept grinding my hips into his while the room was filled with our moans and groans. he rubbed his hands up and down my back. God this boy knows exactly what to do to my body. he was my first after all. I'd never given myself to anybody but Louis. he was my first and hopefully last. I was brought out of my thoughts. Louis began to kiss and suck at my sweet spot. I fluttered my eyes closed in pleasure. I moaned. He started nipping at my neck, and growled playfully.

"Louis" I giggled. and in one swift movement he squeezed my bum and stood up. getting back into the moment. I wrapped my legs tightly around his torso. he pushed me up against the wall. I gasped as he nipped at my neck and grinded his hips into mine. this was even more intense. I tilted my head back against the wall and moan his name in complete pleasure. God I swear he knows exactly what gets me going!! I was moaning. Loud. Louis's bulge was tight against his pants. he pulled me off the wall and walked us to our room. with the occasional distraction of having to stop, because I was sucking his sweet spot on his neck, leaving love bites and he'd stop to push me against a wall to grind his hips into mine. leaving me distracted and moaning. we finally got to the room. Louis pushed me up against the door. closing it shut. I moans his name. as he grunted while grinding his crotch into mine. God it felt good.

"Babe can we please at least take off our pants?" Louis begged. To be honest I wanted him to.

"yes!" I said

"thank God!" Louis said as he laid me on the bed. quickly hooking his fingers into the hem of my shorts and yanked them off. I quickly sat up and unbuckled his belt, and popped the button to his pants and pulled the zipper down. he quickly stepped out of his pants. he jumped on top of me in-between my legs I giggled as he tickled my sides. he stopped to look at me

"what?" I said smiling

"you're just so..... so beautiful" he said I blushed. turned my head away from him

"and very kinky" he whispered hungrily into my ear. as he continued to grind his hips to mine. the thin fabric of his boxers and the thin lace panties i was wearing, when our crotchets grinded together made it feel amazing. I whimpered his name the feeling making me feel pretty high. I moaned his name. I rolled over so I was on top. I straddled him and began kissing and sucking at his neck leaving a few love bites. he groaned in pleasure. I smiled into his skin. the feeling of his bulge got even harder his thick length pressed tightly against my entrance.

"(Y/N) Babe I'm close" Louis panted out as I continued to grind our crotchets together. my hands were flat on his clothed chest. my eyes squeezed closed in pleasure as I moaned his name. a few seconds later. I felt him come in his boxers.

"(Y/N)!" he moaned as he road out his high. his eyes were clamped shut in pleasure. we were both breathing heavily as I was straddling him. I rolled off to his left. I turned to my right to look at him. still breathing heavy.

"(Y/N) we have got to do that more often!" Louis exclaimed. I shyly smiled and giggled. he stood up from the end of the bed. I sat up

"come on babe lets get to the shower" he paused and leaned into my ear.

"for round two. its my turn to pleasure you" he said. he began to kiss my neck and suck at my sweet spot. I bit my lip. he picked me up and flung me over his shoulder. I giggled. as he walked us to the shower for round two.

-----------------------------

hello my lovelies how was that one? remember if u want a request just inbox me. I'll update part two to BESTFRIENDS later tonight.

see you soon my dirty little Directioners don't worry me and my bestfriend Lupe are dirty directioners as well I might get her to co-write on this!

good bye lovelies!;)

-JazzibooXx