MY SEXY BOXING COACH ~Zayn imagine~

okay guys ......... I'm sick:( if you follow me on instagram and tumblr you know already. but yes your amazing writer is sick! I have a sore throat and it sucks. plus I have the sniffles!:( it sucks!

anyway I was wondering if you guys think it would be cool if I posted imagines on tumblr?

will you guys share me?

I think I should ask this again later in the ending authors note cause you guys mostly remember the imagine more than the beginning, anyways let this sick 15 year old girl please you with my, as you guys say

'AMAZAYN!' writing

and just a little shout out to @Harrys_Lover_Brook you're comments make me smile and laugh! lol keep it up! and also to my last shout out

@mstalkitall I loved your comment about my shout out for you

keep up the comments guys I love them!

lol your guys comments just make me feel better!

COMMENT!

******

"Right hook!" my boxing coach ordered. I swung my right fist to him striking the pad on his left hand. I threw a couple more punches that he ordered while I trained.

"Okay (y/n) go ahead and take a break" I panted walking over to pick up my water bottle. I took a gulp of water sighing as I put it down.

"how am I doing coach?" I asked my shirtless coach.

"good you're almost about to finish your self-defense class" he said taking a drink from his water. I nodded taking a deep breath, calming down my heart rate. I bit my lip watching my coach drink more water, my eyes lingering on his chest. he was fit and had a few tattoos on his body.

"ready to start again?" he panted out finishing with his short sip of water. I nodded wanting to take a further step in my learning of self-defense. we walked over to the punching bag.

"okay now I want you to try and kick as high as you can" he said I nodded. I grunted kicking as high as I could. which wasn't very high.

"come here let me help you stretch" he said. I nodded walking over to him.

"lift your leg up" he said holding out his hands. I lifted my leg, he took hold of it putting it on his shoulder walking closer to me. I sighed holding on to his left arm for support. his right arm took hold of my leg, massaging my thighs.

"Mr. Malik that feels amazing" I moaned closing my eyes, tilting my head back slightly as I tightened my hold on his arm. I opened my eyes looking back to him, his hazel eyes had darkened as he bit his bottom lip while massaging my leg. I lowered my leg lifting my other on his left shoulder. I gripped his forearm moaning as he massaged my thigh. he lowered his hand down to my bum. I opened my mouth furrowing my eyebrows at him as he smirked at me. I gasped jumping as he squeezed it. he lowered my leg keeping it around his waist as he lifted my other leg, wrapping them around his waist. I gasped wrapping my arms around his neck as he carried out the action.

"Mr. Malik?" I questioned smirking at him.

"what is it (y/n)?" he questioned smirking. I bit my bottom lip looking at him with lust.

*******

I moaned as he pushed me against the front door of his flat, kissing me roughly as he tried to lock the door. once he locked it he lifted me up. I wrapped my legs tightly around his waist fisting his black hair as we hungrily kissed each other. he stumbled into his room sitting on the bed as I straddled him. he pulled away from our kiss going for my neck. I gasped arching my back pushing my chest against his as he began to suck on the skin just below my ear.

"Mr. Malik" I moaned.

"its Zayn" he mumbled against my skin. I bit my bottom lip grinding my hips into his, feeling his hard bulge against my entrance. he groaned pulling my body closer to his by my hips. I whimpered his name as he worked me against him. gripping his white t shirt I yanked it off quickly tossing it aside. he quickly pulled my tank top off of me, my bra quickly following. I griped his gym shorts as he rolled me beneath him. he tugged down his shorts along with his boxers. hooking his fingers into my black sweats he pulled them off not caring where our clothes would be.

"Zayn" I moaned out feeling him lick up my entrance as he made his way up my body. he lingered down at my core for a while, pleasuring me with his tongue and fingers, having me call out his name.

"Zayn please!" I begged.

"I want you now!" I demanded. he groaned against my clit causing me to shriek as his tongue swiped over me. he continued up my body, paying attention to my breasts as he massaged them and left his mark on me. finally he had made it up to my face he kissed me passionately, his tongue finding its way inside my mouth as I moaned against his lips. I called out his name as he filled me up with his size. he continued moving thrusting forcefully inside me. rough and hard. I loved every second of it, the pain went away as I adjusted.

"Zayn Harder" I moaned arching my back as he pounded into me harder and deeper.

"Fuck (y/n)!" he moaned out taking hold of my left thigh as I wrapped my legs around his waist, wanting to be as close to him as possible. he fisted the sheets with the other hand, his muscles becoming noticeable. the hand on my thigh travled down to just above where we connected.

"Zayn!" I cried out in extacy and I rolled my head back, feeling so close to the end with his hard deep thrusts and how his fingers applied pressure to my clit rubbing it fast.

"Oh GOD! Oh GOD!" I moaned out digging my nails into his back as he grunted my name in response.

"Oh Zayn!!" I cried out releasing my orgasm onto his hard shaft. he moaned my name as I felt his length twitch twice and his warmth spread inside me. I moaned as he panted my name giving me a few more thrusts making our orgasm more pleasurable. he pulled out of me rolling off to my side. I panted not believing that I finally experienced my boxing coach in bed.

"Zayn?" I questioned honestly. he hummed in response, pulling the covers over us as he pulled me close to him to lie my head on his chest.

"what does this make us?" I asked as I traced imaginary circles into his chest. I could feel him grinning.

"well I hope it makes you my girlfriend" he chuckled. I giggled nodding against his chest. he sighed as we laid there in comfortable silence. I closed my eyes feeling sore and tired. I drifted off to sleep in his arms as he quietly hummed a song to me.

***********

WELL MY SEXY PANDAS!

HOW WAS IT?!

OKAY THIS WEEK IM FOCUSING ON- WAIT WHY DO I HAVE CAPSLOCK ON?

olay this weekend I'm focusing on my Niall and Zayn imagines. my next updating weekend will be Louis and Liam!

yup you heard me! I am going to update from Friday to Monday!

so that means on Friday Saturday Sunday and Monday (maybe not so much Monday) I will be updating ALL OF MY STORIES!

OKAY SO MY Q.O.T.D TODAY IS!

Question Of The Day: do you guys have any questions for me?

if so leave them in the comments along with any other random thing you want to tell me!

AND DONT FORGET ABOUT TUMBLR!

WEATHER I SHOULD OR SHOULDN'T POST IMAGINES AND MY STORIES!

BYE BYE!

................CAPSLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!....................;)

~JazzibooXx