Chapter 42

One and Only Chapter 42

The next morning Harry was already up because Lux had woken up early. "Good morning Harry!" you got up and went over to kiss him.

"Did you sleep well?" "Yes I did. How about you?" "I slept great but I woke up about an hour ago since Lux was up and I didn't want her to wake you up" "You should have! I volunteered to take care of her also" "Eh I did well by myself" he smiled.

"I should give her a quick bath and we can head to breakfast". "Alright I'll iron our clothes" he handed Lux over to you and you carried her to the tub.

Lux giggled and smiled a lot as you bathe her and you grew so fond of her. You wrapped the towel around her and carried her back to the bed where Harry had laid out her clothes the Lou left her.

You put her diaper on before you put her shirt, skirt, and sandals on her. "We should give her a quiff" Harry laughed. "Nooooo".

You put a bow in her hair and you noticed she had Minnie Mouse sunglasses in her bag so you put them on her as well.  "I'll watch her as you get ready" Harry said as he kneeled down by the bed to talk to Lux.

You took a quick shower and changed into a high and low dress. Once you were ready Harry put Lux on his shoulders and you two walked to the hotel restaurant.

Everyone was there except Lou. "Good morning everyone!" you smiled as you brought the high chair for Lux. "How did everyone's night go? Louis I know you had a blast" Harry smiled.

"It was you two!" he glared at you. "We don't know what you are talking about" you lied. "Where's Lou?" Harry asked. "She had too much fun" Danielle spoke up.

"Is she going to go with us?" "I doubt she will be up for it" "We should still take Lux". Harry took his phone out and text Lou that Lux was going to be with you guys the rest of the day.

After breakfast you all headed to the bus that was taking you to the Magic Kingdom when you arrived Harry rented a stroller for Lux and decided that the group should go on without you three because he wanted her to ride all the attractions in Fantasyland.

Jerry stood with you three to protect you guys and you pushed the stroller to make your way to the rides. "Wait" Harry stopped you when you passed a stand.

He bought Lux a Belle costume from Beauty and the Beast. "Let me help you put it on her" you kneeled down with Harry and helped put the dress on her. Once the dress was on you took her skirt off so she wouldn't be hot with the extra layer of clothes.

"You look so pretty" Harry smiled and took a picture of her. "Jerry can you take a picture of us" Harry handed him his phone and he took out Lux and pulled you in.

The castle was behind you three and it was the perfect back drop for the picture. Then you took pictures of Harry with Lux then Lux by herself.

On rides Harry would park the stroller and run back to catch up with you and Lux but you didn't notice he was taking pictures of you with Lux.

"This one is my favorite" he showed you his phone and it was you and Lux holding hands and walking to the tea cups.   "I love it" you smiled and kissed him.

You immediately pulled back when you realized what you had done. "Oh my god I hope no one saw that" "I don't care" Harry smiled which comforted you a bit.

After riding all the possible rides Lux could get on you and Harry took her to take pictures with different characters. Lux seemed a bit scared of the costumed workers so Harry had to hold her to take the pictures.

You stood behind the photographer and made Lux smile for every picture. Harry look so adorable with Lux in his arms and when he put her back in the stroller you leaned over to whisper to him "You are going to make an amazing father and a hot one too".

"Thank you! Plus you seem to make a great mum. Lux seems to love you also". "We have to go already" Jerry interrupted. "Why?" "Paul said the boys have been bombarded by fans and they were already escorted into the bus" "Time to go" you smiled at Lux.

Harry pushed the stroller to the exit and fans kept their distance because of the baby but it didn't stop them from taking pictures and yelling. It must have startled Lux because she began to cry so Harry stopped and took her out to hold her close to him.

"Go ahead" you told Harry and Jerry as you when to return the stroller.  You grabbed Lux's belongings that were left on the stroller and made your way back to the parking lot.

"How do you know the boys?" some girls questioned. "I work for them" you didn't stop walking. "Does that include screwing Harry?".

You stopped and looked at the girl who said that "No. Why would I do that?" "I saw you kiss him" "Sorry but you must have seen wrong" "No I am sure I saw correctly" "If you say so" you smiled and continued walking.

"Whore" she let out and you gave her a thumb up and didn't let it bother you. When you got into the bus you sat next to Harry and took Lux into your arms and calmed her down.

"It's okay babe" you rubbed her back.  "I called the Animal Kingdom and we will be escorted by workers throughout the park" Paul explained before the bus driver made it's way to the next park.

"What did that girl tell you?" Harry whispered. "Nothing much. She accused me of being your whore" you slightly smiled. "What! Why didn't you tell her anything?" "I am trying this new thing where I am not rude to people" you kissed his cheek.

"You are great" he put his forehead against yours.  At the door one of the workers had a stroller ready for Lux and you all had quick access to the different attractions.

Lux loved the safari ride as much as everyone so you all rode it again. On the big rides half the group took turns to get on so someone could take care of Lux.

Everyone seemed to take pictures of Lux or with Lux so she was always entertained. As night fell the couples cuddled up and you and Harry watched over Lux.

She began to get fuzzy so you took her out of the stroller and carried her. She fell asleep on your shoulder but everyone wanted to stay to watch the fireworks from the other parks from there.

When you sat down Lux started to get fuzzy again so you stood up to walk back at forth to keep her sleeping. Harry stood up and walked over to you.

"I'll take her if you want" "I got it" you smiled. He stopped you and kissed you in front of everyone to see and at the moment you didn't care who saw so you kissed him back and the fireworks started.

"Now give her to me and you go sit down" Harry smiled as you carefully handed Lux over. When you turned to go sit the group was whistling and making fun of you.

"Give me your number so I can send you the picture" Eleanor smiled as she showed you her screen and it was you and Harry kissing with the fireworks in the background. "May I just say you two are adorable together" Louis leaned over to tell you over the noise from the fireworks.

"Not as cute as you two" you complimented him back. Niall sat down next to you and showed you his Twitter. "It's all over the web" .

You looked at the picture but it was just a dark photo of your kiss so you didn't freak out as much.

"There are more pictures of today though" Niall said a bit concerned which worried you because Niall never really freaked out about most situations.

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys. This book is starting to come to an end. I think there will be around 10 chapters left :(.