Epilogue

This chapter is dedicated to bhoomirock for giving our love birds Elina and Zack a nick name - Elza. I was not going to waste your thought so read it further to know about Elza.

14 Years Later.

After the battle between Khalida and Elina, everything was back to normal. The council of the Emperors had given death sentence to all the army vampires and given Khalida and Benjamin 200 years of exile in the Dungeons of Lucianlus. Also, they ordered their Royal witches to take away their powers.

Elina's friends Diana and Vitan were now married and had a daughter who was 8 years old. They lived in Oslo and were back to their normal lives with some supernatural friends. Keket too got married to her mate who happened to be her mate. Keket had a hard time taking care of Salzburg as well as Budapest but with the help of Elina and her family she was able to do it. Natalia and Osborne were back to Australia ruling their Kingdom. They had adopted a human baby boy as they cannot have their own child. Rose and Tony were the caretakers of Budapest, their desire of taking retirement seemed to be a dream to them. They were now eagerly waiting for Keket's child to grow up and take his or her's throne. Brian was still the same wolf who was waiting for his mate. But he had his own mistress to take care of him.

Linda was also married to a wizard and she was The Royal Witch of Lucianlus. Elina also found out that Linda was the daughter of Corbena the taro card reader who had helped Tony to get rid of Martha. Corbena too was a witch but she was more interested in Taro Card Reading.

Elina and Zack were happy and deeply in love like always. The Kingdom felt themselves lucky to have Zack and Elina as their King and Queen. Khalida was still in the dungeons but with her mate unaware of the favour Elina had made on her. She had requested the Emperors to let her and her mate live together. Elina knew the value of love and she knew the pain of being away from her mate. Instead of all the worst things Khalida did to her she was kind enough to think about her.

While everyone was living their lives peacefully, some of them were having a hard time understanding themselves.

"Okay class. Welcome to the new academic year at the Vampire School of Lucianlus."

Said the new Principal of the Vampire School which Elina had ordered to make.

"Now everyone. One by one. Row by row will tell me your names and the meaning of it."

She finished while adjusting her glasses on her nose.

All the little vampires said their names and told everyone the meaning their name had. A girl with pale skin, green eyes and golden hair stood up and adjusted her uniform.

"My name is Elza and my name doesn't has a meaning. I am the love that my parents have for each other."

She said proudly.

"I am also the love that my parents have for each other. My name is Zain."

A boy who sat beside Elza stood up. His height was just an inch or two less than Elza and he had golden hair, green eyes and tanned skin colour.

"Since you both have the same meanings or.. whatever. May I know your parents name."

Principal asked.

"King Zack and Queen Elina of Lucianlus."

They both said in unison and turned their gaze to each other.

"I told you I am the elder sister so I say first. Why don't you get it Zain?"

"You are just 5 minutes elder to me Elza. I don't care about that. Zain will also do whatever he wants to do."

The two of them started quarrelling. Before the principal can stop them Elza held Zain from his collar and both of them layed still on the classroom desk. 

"She Astral Projected herself and her brother in the football ground."

One of the teachers yelled at the principal. Everyone rushed towards the ground and found Elza hitting Zain. She hit him in his stomach and
Zain winced for a while but regained his balance and closed his eyes and a football came flying towards Elza hitting her on her forehead making her loose balance and fell on the ground.

"Enough you two. You both go and wait for us in the principal's cabin and we will be there."

Professor. Lucifer said while he stepped in between the siblings. Zain and Elza obeyed him and walked towards the school.

"What are these two Lucifer?"

Principal Maggie asked.

"They are twins of the King and Queen of Lucianlus. Elza has great Astral Projection power and Zain has the power of Telekinesis; the power to control objects with mind."

"They are strong. Maybe the strongest in the vampire history. They are just 13 years old."

"I know. And our job is to help them understand and control their powers."

Elina was gifted with two beautiful twins. They had named them according to their names as a symbol of their love.

The two little vampires were going to be the strongest of all the vampires but only time will tell if they become the wisest and kindest too like their parents.

************************************

Hello guys..!!

Finally the Epilogue is here. I really really loved writing this book. I loved the way you guys responded and encouraged me to write more.

This book would have never reached here without your support. First of all a huge shoutout to my one of the favourite readers bhoomirock for being so supportive.

I have got suggestions for the Sequel for this book. I will definitely write the Sequel if you guys want me to. So drop your suggestions in the comment box and I will consider the majority.

Please please please forgive me if I haven't replied to any of your comments, I try my best to reply to each and every comment but sometimes I don't get notified or something comes up. Trust me I love you guys to the core.

Feel free to drop me messages if you need any help with your own books. I promise to help you in the best way I can.

If you have enjoyed this story and if you like my work then please follow me and check out more of my work in the work section.

I will be working on the Sequel of The Bloody Painting now. I will be also updating my books KIDNAPPED and A LOST TALE.

Please give it a shot and let me know if you like it. I will be in touch with you guys through msgs and comments. You know I can't get away from you beautiful people.

Wish me luck for The Wattys 😍😍

I love you all. I wanna write more but I am stopping myself.

Bye 😘🤗