Chapter 54

Elina's POV

"How about this..!"

"Naah. This is too much covered."

This was the 10th dress that Diana had rejected and I was tired picking up clothes and running to Diana to show her if she liked that one. And every fucking cloth I picked up she felt was covering me too much. I wasn't planning of exposing either.

"Okay now again if you send me back then I am getting married in a T-shirt and jeans."

"Wooaah.. Babe go and check yourself. I can imagine Zack's face when he will see his bride wearing jeans and T-shirt."

Vitan joked and all I and Diana could do was give him a you-are-crazy look.

"Fine then. Sit down and let me do the work."

She stood up fixing her skirt and handed me her pack of ice cream she was eating. Cracking her knuckles she walked towards the racks browsing the dresses. I sat happily enjoying the ice cream and Vitan eventually disappeared searching for Pokémons. I had a great time enjoying eating the Ice cream and it had been a long time I had eaten it.

"I got the perfect one. No whining at all. You are wearing this dress!"

She held out a beautiful white wedding dress and I just couldn't take my eyes off it. Diana pushed me in the trial room to let me try it.

The upper half of the dress was made up of only lace. It just covered only the most censored areas of my body and exposed a lot of clevage. I cringed a bit at the amount of skin that was being exposed buy I don't think it was going to help at all in front of Diana. Plus this was probably the best dress I had seen in the showroom. The dress hugged my body in a way as if it was made for me. The dress was backless with a little bit of lace work and pearl work. The entire dress was covered with lace work from the backside giving it a very different look. Instead of it being super explosive I had already fallen in love with the dress.

"You look stunning

"You look stunning. Zack is going to have a hard time to control his hormones."

"Shut up Diana."