Chapter 39

"How can you talk so politely with those filthy creatures. Especially that dog. You can't talk to wolf like that!"

Zack complained when we got inside the house and sat in the living area.

"Zack this isn't the right time to talk about this. We have to get prepared for the court meeting."

Mrs. Mark tried to explain him but he was too pissed off to pay attention to her. He had his gaze fixed at me. His eyes were still blood red. He was pissed because of three reasons.

One: I liked Brian. (he was sexy af)

Two: We casted a spell on him to make him stand there watching but do nothing.

Three: I spoke politely or rather sweetly with Brian and Aluna.

He was smart enough to only express the third reason because he thought the other two were not that strong ones to start a fight with. But I felt all the three were irrelevant. Maybe except for the first one.

"Look Zack. I don't know for what reason this relation of enemity started. But I think it should have happened long long back. And now things have changed. The world is changing and you guys have to adapt to it accordingly. Maybe due to some reason, you have to reunite with the wolves, hybrids and stuff."

"El you need to know that Twilight does not exist in real life. That was fiction and this is reality. Stop connecting the real vampire life with your stupid movie."

I could feel my eyes burning. And a tear rolled down my cheeks.

Did vampires cry? I guess they did. Because I was crying.

I turned on my heels and ran out of the house. I couldn't take that anymore.

"What the hell Zack.? Can't your watch your words?"

I could hear Natalia scolding Zack and then I could hear them all shouting my name while I ran into the woods as fast as I can.

Brian's POV

I was about to grab Zack's head and tear it apart when I saw girl coming out running outside of the house towards Zack. I instantly knew she was not a human but the fear and confusion on her face showed that she was a newborn. This meant this was Elina. Zack's mate.

I was busy thinking in my mind of a plan to capture her and run away when I heard her scream.

"STOP..!"

I found all the members of my pack and the hybrids stop. I instantly knew that this new vampire had the gift of Spiritual Possession. To my luck, my mistress who was a witch had casted a protection spell on me to save me from all the special powers of the vampires.

I decided of acting like the others and capture Elina when I get a chance. She was too young in a vampire state to fight with anyone.

Few minutes later.

The plan that I was making seemed to be going in vain as I started getting the feeling that the girl was innocent in all forms.

I was astonished to see her stop Zack from attacking us when Aluna told him our plan to capture Elina. She even apologized to us for the rude behavior of her stupid mate. After this I decided to give them a chance to explain themselves and keep the secret of the gift of the future Queen with me.

I had walked out of our camp tent when I saw a girl running extremely fast in the woods. This was definitely not human. I ran behind her as fast as I can. It was hard to catch up on her. After chasing her for almost a good 20 minutes I was finally close enough to all her up.

"Hey..! Stop..!"

She stood still and turned to me. It was Elina.. I could see tears falling down her face. Her eyes were blood red with anger and sorrow. It was clear that anyone who suspects her in this condition would understand that she was not a normal human being.

"Elina. You are Zack's mate right. We just met!"

"Yes."

"You are taking your vampire form. Its risky."

"I'm sorry."

"Can we have a walk?"

"Sure."

Zack's POV

I kept on cursing myself for saying all that to El. We had to find her out before the sun rises. We had no idea where she had gone so we decided to split up and look for her. I had to sneak in her house from the window to check if she had gone there. But she did not go at her house.

Natalia went to check in the nearby parks, Linda was at home enchanting her spell to check the direction where El had gone. She said it would take around thirty to forty-five minutes to figure that out and I was not at all calm enough to wait for thay long. Mom and dad were at home with Osborne as his wounds were deep and he needed someone to be with him.

I searched every where possible but she was nowhere. I had started panicking now. All the weird thoughts had stared clouding my mind making me restless and afraid.

I saw my phone ringing. It was from an unknown number.

"Hello?"

"Its Brian on the line."

"What the fuck do you want?"

"Your mate is with me. Come and take her with you. The sun will rise very soon."

And he disconnected the call.

Anger had come over me. How dare he take my mate with him? I was going to finish him and his pack if he had done anything to Elina.

I ran into the woods where the wolves and the hybrids had disappeared earlier.