Chapter 37

Zack's POV.

It was almost midnight when we reached home. I decided to take her at my home since we did not want to wake up her mother.

"Zack tell me now.. Who were they..?"

Elina was still a bit tipsy. Maybe a warm shower would help?

"Babe go in my room take a warm shower and change your clothes. I'll be back in few minutes and we can talk about this."

"Alright."

And with that Elina left towards our room.

I thought of talking about this with mom,dad,Osborne and Natalia first. I found dad sitting in his room reading a novel and mom was with Natalia and Linda watching a TV episode. Osborne was nowhere to be seen.

Natalia said that he had gone to visit some friend who gave him a call few minutes before we arrived. I asked them to meet me in dad's room.

"Dad we met Khalida and Keket today."

I told my father.

"What the hell are these sisters doing here? The peace treaty doesn't allow them to interfere in our family."

Natalia kept her point and my father nodded.

"We have converted a human into a vampire without even talking about it at the court."

Dad said.

"But we can handle it right? It's our court anyways. And she is my mate.Who are they to peep into our matters."

"Zack its not like that. Even though Elina is your mate, ideally you were suppose to convert on your wedding day. And if a human is converted into a vampire on another day or event, then the court will ask for explanation."

My mom clarified. I knew this was going to happen. But did not expect it to be so soon.

"The werewolves, witches, hybrids, the neighbouring vampire kings and even the angels are going to ask for explanation."

"But why dad?"

Natalia asked my dad.

"Because this means our identity and our existence to be exposed to the humans. And it's not a safe thing. Humans are a threat to us my love. They can destroy the entire supernatural world. The technologies they have invented and the way the science has progressed is not a good sign for us."

"What do we do then dad?"

I asked.

"We will explain to the court, we have Elina by our side. And no other human knows about us. We will need time to think about it and figure it out. Go and take care of Elina and explain everything to her Zack. It's time for her to know where she belongs."

My mother informed me.

"Alright.. Good night guys."

I went to my room and found El walking out of the bathroom. She had a bathrobe on. I loved the way this woman made me forget the world.

"I'm done..!"

She said happily.

I walked towards her grabbing her in my arms and sweeping her feet off from the floor.

"Your parents repaired all the damage we had done. I don't want to do the damage again Zack."

"We can be cautious."