Chapter 13

Elina's POV:

I was in my office cafeteria with my colleague, Megan. Vitan came and stood in front of me. He was wearing a V Card which meant that he came to meet someone.

Was that me?

"El.. I'm really very sorry whatever I said this morning. I never understood you. I never valued you. You were the most precious gift that God had given to me and I disrespected it. I'm such an asshole for saying those words to you. Please please forgive me El. I won't ask you for a patch up or something. I don't deserve you at all. I will live my life with the misery and guilt. But for this please forgive me. I beg of you"

Vitan begged as if his life depended on it. He was on his knees with his hands folded.

"Hey.. Relax. Sit down"

I helped him sit on the chair infront of me.

"Its okay. I forgive you."

He smiled happily and hugged me. I could cleary see it. He was genuinely sorry for what he had said and done till now. And this made me instantly forgive him.

"I'll get going now. I have to get back to work. But hey. I have something to tell you."

"What is it?"

"Zack is the guy. He is the one El. He loves you like nobody in this world."

I was shocked with his words.

What was wrong with him?

All eyes were glued on me and Megan wanted an explanation. I told her everything that had happened yesterday and today morning. I skipped my makeout session with Zack. That was personal.

The rest of the day went pretty cool. Today indeed was an amazing day. Zack was really a lucky charm.

I walked out of my office and found Zack sitting on my car bonnet looking at his watch impatiently. I checked the time and it was 7 pm. He had told me that he will be here by 05:30 pm. I was so lost in my work that I totally forgot to inform him to come a little later.

I ran towards him and his expressions changed. He smiled brightly at me.

"Looks like you are very tired working today. Would you mind a cup of coffee with me?"

"Sure. Zack I'm sorry you had to wait. When did you come here?"

"Thats okay. I came at 05:30 as promised."

"I'm really sorry."

"Hey I know how hectic work is."

We drove to a nearby coffee shop.

It had been two hours and we were enjoying talking to each other having my favorite donuts and pasteries.

"So how was your day?"

And then it strike me.

"Did you make Vitan apologize."

"Oh.. No no no.. no not at all. I just made me realise his mistake."

"How?"

"Its a long story".

"Tell me"

He told me everything about his plan and all the efforts he took for me.

My world seemed to stop once again and we both were again lost in each other.

The next thing I remember is I couldn't find any other way to thank him but this.

I leaned towards him on the table and softly kissed his lips. He quickly responded to me passionately.

"You kissed me in public."

"So what? Everybody does it?"

"Its awkward."

"Come on. Its done anyways. It was to thank you for what you did."

"Don't you say thank you again."

I held my hand in surrender.

"Okay Boss"

Few hours later.

I was in my bedroom laying on my bed with the laptop infront of me. I was checking Zack's pictures. He had posted many pictures with me too. I remember those pictures were taken when he had started visiting his parents more often. And that was the time I had broken up with Vitan. I was glad I had him with me. Or else I would have gone in depression. I mean I am still in it. But its would have been worst.

Flashback.

I was in my bedroom watching my favorite movie, The Twilight Saga on my home theatre system.

"Humans are so bad with love. I wish I could get someone like Edward."

I was talking to myself as I watched the movie and eating my favorite Vanilla and Choco Chip Ice cream.

The movie really made me dream of dating a vampire and being loved the way Bella loved Edward. I know this was just a fictional story. And that shit doesn't happen in real life.

I had to deal with humans.

And the door bell rang and my mother opened the door and after few minutes, Mrs. Mark walked into my room. I walked towards her and hugged her. And then I saw him for real.

For the first time, Zack was in front of me with a super sexy smile plastered on his face.

I was again lost in him.

***********************************

Hey guys..!!

Triple update in a day...!!!

Yuuhuuuuuu..!! Love me for this..!

And I deserve a vote for this too 😘😘

Loads of Love - Karishma Yadav 😘❤