Chapter 26

Zack's POV.

I was in my bedroom laying beside El. She was sleeping like a baby in a peaceful sleep.

"Hey its her mother."

I almost jumped out of my bed when Osborne warned me. I sat on the chair beside and continued watching my TV.

"How you doing Zack?"

"Uh.. Hi Mrs. Lesl... sorry mom."

I blushed.

"Is she still sleeping?"

"Yeah. She is on high sedatives."

"Alright. I'm glad, she is in safe hands."

"Thank you for trusting."

"Your welcome. I actually came here to ask you something."

"What is it?"

I felt a strange feeling in my stomach.

"I have to go for an official trip to Budapest. I have an urgent meeting to handle. So I was wondering if that is a good idea?"

I was more than happy.

"Yes yes yes..Ofcourse its a good idea."

I wanted not to sound desperate but ended up being the same. She however ignored my excitement and smiled at me.

"When will you be back?"

"I'm not sure but minimum a week!"

"Oh.." I was so happy. "That's a long period."

"Nevermind. We will take care of her. Please attend your meeting."

I confirmed happily and I saw her smiling happily.

"I'll go book my flight"

I felt a sensation of something fishy. If its an official trip then why is she booking the tickets. And what about the visas?

"What about the Visas?"

"I have a citizenship. I used to stay there when.."

She paused.

"When I was not married"

She completed. I felt something was there that I knew but couldn't point it out.

"I'll get going then."

She walked towards El and kissed her cheeks. I was praying that she doesn't find out that she isn't breathing.

"Get well soon baby."

"I'll help you pack things up."

I said distracting her.

"You don't need to take trouble dear. I can get that done."

"You would have wanted El to teach you right?"

"Yes but.."

"Its final. Let's go then."

I successfully pulled her out and she giggled, unaware of my real motive *smirks*

Few hours later.

"Are you sure you don't need a ride to the Airport. Its totally fine I will be more than happy to do that."

"You already helped me a lot. I can take care of this. I have ordered a cab. I'm leaving the car here. Elina might need it to go to work."

"Sure thing. You take care and keep us updated. El would want us to give us all the details when she is awake."