Chapter 78

Khalida's POV

"My love.. Your revenge is now my revenge. We will make sure that they regret for everything they have done and said."

Benjamin told me while I layed on my bed with my head on his lap.

After King Valtor received the news of my father's death, he asked Benjamin to stay with me and help me to take care of the new responsibilities. During that time the frequent rush of electricity with our touch and the sudden happiness of being together brought us to the conclusion that we were made for each other. We had decided to get married this week itself and take care of my Kingdom together. King Valtor had also suggested us to declare a war against the Marks. I also wanted to end this revenge game once and for all. The human blood had made me strong to take Elina single handed. My biggest enemy now was the new Queen of Lucianlus.

"Elina's dead body will be my wedding present for you Khalida."

"I don't know how would I have taken care of everything without your support. Keket too left me alone when I needed her the most. My very own sister.."

Keket's response was still fresh as ever in my mind. She was one coward vampire. She never deserved to be the Queen. All she could do was rule a little bunch of lame vampires in Salzburg. I hated to call her my sister but right now I knew a little sympathy was all I needed to make my boyfriend get all lovey dovey with me.

"You don't need to think about that cheater Khalida. You are so brave and strong. I am so proud to have you as my mate."

"Ohh Ben.. I love you so much."

"I love you the most Khalida."

He leaned below to kiss me and we ended up making one more steamy hot love. I was so happy to have Keket out of my way. Now the only thing I had to do is kill Elina and everyone she cares for.

Elina's POV

It had been a week since I and Zack had a conversation. He seemed to be respecting my decision of maintaining the space between us. We were back in Scotland and I had managed to bring Vitan and Diana along with us as they were the only ones left who were close to me in Oslo. Megan had shifted to Australia as she got promoted to the senior manager of our branch in Australia. I felt very guilty to punish Zack for what he was unaware of. His memory was taken away and as mom told me, he was in a shock himself when he saw my dad dying. Taking away his memory was important as he wanted to finish himself for not saving my father. I couldn't talk to Zack as he stayed with Brian and visited the castle rarely. There was nothing to be heard from Khalida but something told me that this was the silence before something worst. This time we were prepared. Khalida was alone. Keket was by our side and Emmanuel was dead. Khalida was alone and not smart enough to make the best decisions. I decided to ask Brian to bring Zack to the castle so that I could talk to him and apologize for doing what he never deserved.

***

I and Zack were done with the important meetings discussing about increasing the security of the Kingdom and the castle. We had a strong intuition that Khalida would attack us anytime to take her father's revenge and as informed by Keket, Khalida would first try to harm my close ones and myself and the kingdom. We had ordered to increase the security of the Kingdom and also approved the proposal of having spies in the Kingdom so that we have a track of the new comers.

"Zack can we talk?"

I tried to have a conversation with him when he stepped out of the Court Room.

"What is it Elina?"

"I don't know how to put this but... Zack I'm sorry for behaving that way with you. I should have not done that."

"You don't have to feel sorry. I would have done the same if I was in your place."

"Thank you for understanding. And.. ummm.. Zack can you please come back and stay with us? I mean with.. me..?"

"I'm sorry Elina but I think staying away is the best thing to do. The feeling of being powerless and useless when I should have been most helpful is killing me from the inside."

"Zack its not your fault. I saw the vision. By the time you arrived they had already.. killed dad. I was just angry because.. they burnt his body and you didn't do anything to stop them."

"That is what I am feeling bad for."

"Don't please. Its not your fault."

"Sorry Elina. Right now being away is the best for both of us."

"No.. please.. please stay."

I was about to cry but Zack turned his back towards me anyways and was about to leave when his my phone started ringing.

"Zack wait... Its Keket. Maybe she has some important news."

I stopped Zack before he could leave and I quickly answered the call.

"Elina.. I have something very important to tell you."

Keket said in urgency as soon as I received the call.

"I'm listening Keket."

"Khalida is got married today with Prince Benjamin. He is son of King Valtor, the king of the Vampire Kingdom in Hawaii."

"Okay. Go on.."

"They are planning something big Elina. My sources from the castle told me that they heard Benjamin and Khalida talking about some final war."

"Something inside me told me this was coming."

"I doubt we have much time Elina."

"Thanks Keket. I have increased the security today itself and we are keeping a track on tourists and other outsiders."

"Tell me if you need any help."

"Thanks Keket. Just take care of your Throne. If she is aware or comes to know about our friendship then I am sure she will pay you a visit. I think you should too increase your security."

"Yes I will. And did you get the clues that I had given to prove that Emmanuel and Khalida were feeding on human blood?"

"Yes my best investigation men have spoken to the victim's families. The secret passage in the castle will be our biggest proof."

"Once the war is ended we will get that done too. Khalida and her lover are not going to get away easily with this shit they have made."

"Oh yes."

After informing Zack about the news Keket had given Zack decided to stay in the castle and asked Brian to stay too but he wanted to be with his pack and make sure they train hard for the upcoming battle. We all wanted this revenge game to come to an end. And now that time was not much far away from us.