Chapter 64

Khalida's POV

Hawaii being a very small Island I knew it wouldn't take much time for me to track Elina and Zack. I immediately dropped a note at Camille's door informing her that I will be back by tomorrow night. It was important to keep her informed because her sneaky nature would put me in trouble.

It was 02:07 am and by now the roads were deserted and everyone was in their deepest slumber. Teleporting myself I reached Hawai and decided to meet dad's friend King Valtor Harlow. He was the Vampire King of Hawaii and father had asked him to find the location of Zack and Elina. My only job was to give my newly married brother a surprise.

"Welcome Princess Khalida. I must say you are gorgeous."

Said a guy with curly hair which covered half of his face. He had tanned skin and he just wore boxer shorts. His body was perfectly toned and I couldn't help but check out his amazing body.

"Benjamin Harlow pleased to see you princess."

He was Valtor's only son

He was Valtor's only son. His mother was a human and she was a fool to not allow Valtor to convert her before she gets pregnant. She wanted to give birth to a vampire's child in her human form and the same mistake was the reason of her death. She had died giving birth to Benjamin and the poor King had to live his life in sorrow. Furious Valtor gave up his throne and stayed underground for several years. He had even disowned his son who was then adopted by Valtor's younger brother, James. James was then crowned as the King of Hawaii. Benjamin on the other hand was deprived of maternal love. James' wife did not accept Benjamin as her son. James tried his level best to take care of his brothers only son but he failed when he had to leave the castle and go on a war with the werewolves. James' wife Silvia started taking care of the Kingdom in his absence and sent Benjamin to the dungeons of the castle at a tender age of 12.s Silvia's hate for young Benjamin was not away from people knowledge. Soon the news reached Valtor forcing him to return back to his castle. He surely hated his son earlier but later he knew that he was his wife's last memory.

The day Valtor arrived to the castle, the news of victory over the werewolves too reached the castle but along with the bad news of James' death. Till now the greed of the throne had reached at its peak in Silvia and she refused to give the throne back to Valtor. He had to kill her to take his throne back and save his son. He also killed Silvia's twin daughter and son making sure that no one remains to claim anything from the royal property. From that day onwards Valtor was no longer the wise King. He took care of his kingdom and his citizens but every intruder was his enemy. Including the humans.

"Hello Prince."

He extended his hand for a handshake. As soon as we touched there was a rush of electricity between us. A strange feeling of some power was felt in the touch. I pulled my hand back and saw Benjamin still looking at his palm.

"Benjamin did you feel that too?"

"Yes Khalida. I wonder what was that?"

"I am thinking of the same thing. This never happened with me before. This is so.... strange."

"I know.."

Benjamin started at his palm for a few more seconds and turned towards me.

"Anyways let's go home. Father is waiting for you."

"Yeah sure. I have some serious business to take care of."

"I heard about what they did to your mother Khalida. Those maggots do not deserve to live."

I couldn't exactly concentrate on what he was saying but I did hear him talking about he being sorry for what happened with my mother. My mind was still focused on what happened few minutes back. The power was strong and I was curious to know what it was.

"You have our support in your struggle for justice Khalida."

Benjamin held my hand and we both could feel the same energy between us. We both looked at each other with confusion. I wanted to ask father about it.

"Thanks Benjamin. Now let's go."

"Yeah come on."

Since I had teleported myself at the beach in Hawaii which Valtor informed my father about and Benjamin was taking a quick swim in the beautiful water at the beach. He dried himself and slipped in a shirt while we walked for a little while so that we reach in a less crowded place. Teleporting myself and Benjamin, we were now at the entrance of King Valtor's castle.

"Welcome Princess. Its an immense pleasure to meet you."

A man in his mid thirties stepped in front of us. He extended a hand towards me which I took. Kissing the back of my palm he invited me in his Royal Living Area. Benjamin quietly followed us. I knew the man was King Valtor. He was handsome, strong and smart.

"Its a pleasure to meet you too Your Majesty

"Its a pleasure to meet you too Your Majesty."

"Please have a seat Princess. I must say it's really an honour to meet a brave and courageous Princess like you Khalida."

"Thank you Your Majesty."

"I knew your mother. She was just like you. You have her features and your anger is just like her."

"I'm proud to be like her."

"I and my brother were good friends with your mother and her brother. The Marks and my parents were close friends. Its hard to accept that Tony could do this."

"You know the proverb. Don't judge the book by its cover. This is what my father and mother did. Trusting that family was the biggest mistake they can ever do."

"I know dear."

************************************

Hey There..!

I'm sorry for the late update. It took time looking for pictures for our new characters.

I hope you guys enjoyed this part. Next update will be tomorrow for sure.

Don't forget to 👇

Vote, Comment and Share ✌🤗

Have an amazing day.

Love ya 😘💓