Chapter 36

Elina's POV

We decided to go to the optician to get a pair of green lenses for me before meeting Megan. She had a sudden plan of us meeting her at her place since her parents had left for a week on a holiday and she had to stay because she did not get her leave approved from the office. Since I was already on a sick leave, they couldn't afford one more person to go on a week's leave.

Few minutes later.

Getting a contact lens was not a time consuming thing but learning to wear it was really a difficult task. Finally after so many attempts and failures, I had mastered the art of wearing contact lenses.

"I want some coffee.. Lets stop by Starbucks to grab a Double Chocolate Chip..! I miss chocolate in my life..!"

"You are such an adorable girl..!'

Zack laughed and kissed me quickly on my lips.

We reached Starbuck and luckily it was opposite to Megan's Apartment. We grabbed the same order for Megan and Zack took an Iced Tea..

"Do vampires gain weight?'

"What? Where did this question come from?"

"I don't know. I'm curious."

"Ofcourse yes but its a rare case. You have a human body but you have vampire powers which absorbs most of your food intake. Your body consumes everything. So since nothing is accumilated, you don't gain weight that easily. But if you are a lazy vampire then I can't say anything..!"

"Very funny. Let's go..!"

I pulled him as he stood there laughing at me. I accidentally bumped into a lady.

"Oppss. I'm sorry.. I didn't see you.."

The lady I bumped into had pale skin, blonde hair and grey eyes. She wore a white T-shirt and ripped jeans. She was beautiful.

"It's totally fine. We were heading towards you two only.."

A lady stepped beside the earlier one. She had a dark complexion which looked so beautiful on her that my eyes were stuck on her. She had dark brown eyes and hair. She wore a black crop top and shorts. She had a perfect body.

Both the girls were just perfect.

"What do you both want now?"

Zack pushed me behind him. He was holding my hands in a protective way. I could feel his muscles tense.

"We just came to meet our new family member."

The girl with blonde hair said.

"Hello there..! I am Khalida Swan and she is my sister Keket Swan. We both are Zack's cousins."

Khalida introduced herself and her sister to me. Her sister had a playful smirk on her face as she checked me out.

"We are no more relatives Khalida. Stay away from me and my mate."

"You can't say that Zackonar."

Keket commented and looked at me.

"I think your mate doesn't know your real name!"

She teased him again looking at me. I knew I had to ask him about this later on.

"Look Khalida and Keket, father won't be happy to know about your interference in our life."

"I think we can keep the matter with us. We are not kids to complain baby brother."

This time it was Khalida cracking a lame joke.

"Fine we are leaving. But you know you have to answer a lot many questions about this new member. I hope you both are prepared for it "

Keket said.

"Bye brother.. Bye newbie..!"

Khalida waved a goodbye at us before leaving and left.

"Explain..!"

"Babe.. Now??"

"Yes. Now."

"Huh.. That is my real name as I was born hundreds of years back. Khalida and Keket are my cousins. They are my father's sister's daughters."

"What answers were they talking about. Their names sound so weird."

"Khalida means Immortal in Arab and Keket means Goddess Of Darkness in Egyptian. Their parents named them according to the future prediction of a very well known taro card reader. She said that Khalida was going to be a very powerful Immortal in the world and Keket will be ruling the darkness."

"This is so new to me. You guys look like enemies."

"Look. We were very good relatives earlier. We have a kingdom of vampires. It's in Scotland. My father is the king and we had come here to look for my mate that is you. And to make sure that you are safe, my father decided to stay near you. I was in Scotland when you had video called. A very loyal person in the court takes care of all the work."

"This is so much to take in Zack."

"I know that is why I thought of saying it to you later on. Let's go meet Megan first. We can discuss this after we reach home."

"Alright."

Maybe it was the right decision to wait till we reach home. We had already attracted everyone's attention towards us at the café.

We reached Megan's place and Vitan, Diana and Robert (Megan's fiancé had already reached and were waiting for us.) We had a great time watching movie together with pop corn. We also played a lot many games like dark room (where Zack managed to steal many kisses from me), paper dance, heads up, etc. It was altogether an amazing day. I had totally forgotten everything that had happened at Starbucks.

Our evening ended with getting drunk and eating good food that Megan had prepared. She was an amazing cook. She had prepared Italian and Chinese cuisine. I was not a fan of Chinese so I attacked the pastas, pizzas, lasagna, yummy garlic bread with the melted cheese on it. Diana and Back ate everything. They had no specific choice of food. Vitan was hogging over Chinese. She had prepared some Hakka Noodles, Manchurian Soup, cgMegan and Robert too were like Zack and Diana.

Finally the dinner was over and we left to have some ice cream. Once we were done with the deserts, I and Zack dropped Megan and Robert home. Diana and Vitan had left in their car.

Finally my questions were going to be answered. But I hope I remember everything tomorrow.

************************************

Hello guys..!

I have introduced 2 new characters in the story. Gigi Hadid will be playing the role of Khalida Swan. (No I did not pick this last name from Bella Swan in Twilight. I just picked it randomly and I realised it later on.) Thank you @readtobeinpeace for the suggestion.

Please do not forget to vote, comment and share the book if you are enjoying it.

Loads of Love - Karishma Yadav 😘💞