Chapter 53

Elina's POV

It was just two days left for our wedding and Zack's father had suggested us to get the wedding ceremony done in Budapest because I had my only memories with my father in Budapest. I know dad would be happily watching me from the heaven getting married to the perfect guy ever. Mom told me that he always said that walking to the Altar with me would be one of his biggest memories. I don't know how it was going to fell to walk to the Altar all alone but I knew this is what God had planned for me. We had just arrived to the very amazing and beautiful Hotel Hilton in Budapest. I asked mom if we could visit our home but she denied saying that it's not ina condition to be visited and needs renovation real bad. For some reason I felt that she was lying. That house was the most precious thing for her in this world and she would never let it get damaged. I thought of not extending the topic and we quietly checked in into our rooms. I was sharing a room with my mother and Zack's parents were in a single room while Zack had to take a room separately. Osborne, Natalia and Linda had arrived early in the morning and were taking rest. Linda had come with her boyfriend Nick. Diana, Megan, Robert and Vitan were going to arrive today evening. Brian and Hybrid Aluna were also invited at the wedding along with a few of the important people of their packs. However, the day and time of their arrival was not known to us as both of them just said that they will be here before the wedding. Since Zack's family was extremely conservative and did not interact with there was only Zack along with his parents and his cousin's family and friend.

The wedding was at the River Danube Cruise. It was one of the most well known and most trending wedding location or venues in Budapest. I had just seen the pictures of the cruise on Google and I had no idea what it looked like in real. I sat on the bed as my mother too jumped on the soft and cozy bed.

"I can't tell you how happy I am honey."

"I know mom. I too never thought that I will get married. Plus having Zack as my husband is seriously a big thing. He is everything a girl can ever dream of!"

"Your father might be so happy."

Turned around to see her now sitting on the bed in Indian style. A tear rolled down her cheeks which she wiped off immediately. She hated to let anyone watch her cry. It made her feel weak and less confident.

"And he would be so proud to have you as his wife."

She lifted her gaze towards me and smiled at me.

"Let's get ready mom. I'm getting married on day after tomorrow. And I still have to pick up a wedding dress."

"We can't leave. Your friends are going to join us. And I am too tired to go anywhere. I'll just go take a shower and slip into my comfortable PJs."

"Sure mom.. But don't take your own sweet time. I too wanna take a warm bath. My body hurts."

Zack had told me to pretend to get tired so that no one suspects.

Few minutes passed while I watched TV sitting at the corner of the bed. The door bell rang continuously indicating that the person on the other side is not at all patient. I opened the door to find no one waiting. Checking the staircase near my room I walked back in and while closing the door found something lying on the floor.

To The Wisest Queen Ever...

I smiled at the message written on the gift box which was wrapped beautifully in a shimmery red colour gift wrap. It had a beautiful bow tie tied to it to add up to the beauty of the gift box. Assuming that the gift has been sent to me by Zack I slowly opened it making sure of not tearing it. It had a box inside made up of black colour velvet cloth. The next moment I was standing at the door with my eyes and mouth wide open. I couldn't believe I seeing something that I had always imagined of. It was a beautiful Swarovski Crystal Tiara. I couldn't believe that I was actually holding it in my hands. I remember when I was working on a project in school and I was given to write about Austria. Thay time I had come across this beautiful Swarovski Crystal museum in Wattens. I always wanted to visit thay place and buy a Swarovski Crystal for myself. And now I was standing with an extremely beautiful Swarovski Crystal Tiara in my hand. There was a note in the box which I later found and picked up.

"Hope you like this. Its not as precious as you are but you better like it and wear it on wedding day as Aluna and I had a hard time selecting the best one for you.

- Brian Taylor (:"

I had to hide the first note which had written Queen on it as I did not want to make my mom feel weird

I had to hide the first note which had written Queen on it as I did not want to make my mom feel weird. Its 21st century and Kings and Queens do not exist in the human world.

Few hours later.

"That's beautiful."

"I know that right..!"

Zack too couldn't take his off the beautiful tiara.

"So where is Brian.?"

"I don't know. He told me he will be there before the wedding but I don't know by when. He had some work and the same reason was given my Aluna. Maybe this was the work they had to do. But I don't know why didn't they show up now?"

"He'll be here. Don't worry."

I sighed and kept my head on his shoulder while we sat at the pool. I just couldn't wait to have him as my husband.

"And I couldn't wait to give you my last name."

He said hearing my thoughts. Strangely it didn't feel annoying anymore. Having no privacy with Zack was totally fine with me now. Maybe I was getting used to this vampire thingy..!