Chapter 6

"We video call him everyday. Maybe you can also talk to him."

Mrs. Mark's suggestion to me of video calling Zack seemed to be very strange.

"Uhh.. I don't think it will be a great idea Mrs. Mark. I have never spoken to him. We don't know each other."

"He does.!"

"What?"

"I mean its only you and your mother we are you know like a family with. So everytime we video call we just talk about you. And your mother too.!"

"That is so sweet. But still I won't be comfortable talking to him."

"Okay let's do one thing why don't you just sit with us. While uhh.. We talk to him."

The option didn't seemed to be so bad. I was curious to see him in front of me live.

"Sounds great.!"

Mr. Mark switched on the laptop and connected the web cam to it and Zack.

"Hey mom. Hey dad..!!"

He was sleeping and it seemed like we woke him up. He looked dangerously sexy. He was shirtless and I felt real insecure. I started looking at myself and trying to look presentable.

"Looks like we have a guest at home.!"

He definitely said that to me as he adjusted his phone while he woke up. He started brushing his hair with his finger and I couldn't stop what came out of my mouth.

"Hey don't brush it. It looks good that way!"

He smirked devilishly. He understood that I was actually checking him out.

"As you say beautiful Elina.!"..

"Thanks. You guys can continue talking. I just came here for some chat with your mom. I better get going."

"Yeah I showed her your pictures. We were talking about you. And honey we have got some work to do. Can you accompany our son for a chat. And don't worry I have informed your mother that you are with us."

Mrs. Mark just now told him that we were talking about him. Making it obvious that I was into him. I felt like hiding myself in some corner of the house.

Without any other word the couple stood up from their chairs and Mr. Mark walked into the study room again and Mrs. Mark in the kitchen leaving us there feeling nervous. By looking at him it was clear that I was the one feeling nervous.

Crapp..

"I've heard a lot about you from mom and dad. They just can't stop talking about you. And I think you are more beautiful than they described."

"Thanks..! Must say you caught my eye too"

"I'm glad I did.!"

I felt my cheeks burn. Damnn I can't let him see I'm blushing.

"Hey what is that chaos about. I can hear a faint voice of a guy screaming. If everything okay?"

"Oh just ignore that. Everything is totally fine."

"You can share with me babe!"

"Well its a long story"

"I have a long day too!"

I finally gave up.

I told him the entire story from the day I and Vitan met and whatever happened today.