Chapter 5

"El.. For Christ sake just listen to me one fucking once"

I heard Vitan saying the same thing I don't know for how many times. I grabbed my ear phones from the draw and connected it with my cellphone and started playing the music on high volume.

Peace..! Finally..!

I kept myself distracted and away from my balcony window as I know Vitan was there screaming out till his lungs burst.

My bedroom door burst open and Mrs. Mark stepped in.

"Honey is everything okay? Your mom has gone out for some urgent work. She told me to take care of you. What is wrong with your boyfriend."

"He is not my boyfriend anymore."

"God..! Finally you are not with him.."

"I don't understand?"

I was a bit shaken with the pleasure I saw on her face. What was she upto?

"I and your mother had sensed it on day one when you started bringing this boy home. You both had just become friends. We knew that he didn't have the intentions of just being friends. We knew that one day he will ask you out"

"Why didn't you or mom warn me Mrs. Mark?"

"Honey.. It was your mom's decision to let you live your life. She wanted you to find out on your own so that you understand that the world is full of evil people"

"Hmm."

"By the way do you want me to kick his ass off. I can see he is troubling my baby girl a lot.!"

I smiled at her and hugged her. She had this love and affection for me like she would have for her own child from the day she saw me. Mr. Mark too liked me a lot. It felt like I had a family next door.

"El.. Please.. Come and hit me again. But please come down once or let me in. I need to talk to you El. I'm sorry"

I shifted my attention from Mrs. Matk to Vitan. I could feel Mrs. Mark tense up.

"Honey.. Its a trap. Don't fall in it. Guys like him never realise what they are doing. They are born with evil aura."

"What are you talking about?"

"Nothing. Just don't trust him."

"I won't Mrs. Mark."

"Good. I'll see you later then. And by the way Maria told me she is getting some ice cream for you and pasteries too..!!"

"Wow. Mom always knows exactly what I need."

"That is what mothers are made for hon.!"

"Mrs. Mark.?"

"Yes love!"

"Don't you miss you son?"

"I do love. A lot. But sometimes distances are for our betterment. Yours and mine both"

"Mine?"

"Just a saying. Don't overthink!"

"Well I never saw a picture of him in you house nor I heard you talking about him"

"Your uncle Mr. Mark, Tony says that the more we cry for something, the more weaker we get. So the best solution is to keep those things aside so it doesn't weaken you."

"That's so true."

"By the way I can show you Zack's pictures. Come over when you get time."

"I anyways have nothing to do. Plus this donkey yelling out like a psychopath is pissing me off. Can I come now?"

I could see a flash of happiness creeping up instantly on her face.

"Ohh ofcourse you can. You don't even have to ask.!"

"But how are we getting rid of this creep."

"I know that!"

She handed me a blank piece of paper and wrapped it over a tennis ball and asked me to throw it off from the balcony. Once he runs to take the ball we run away.

I was amused by the speed she had of getting solutions. She was smart. Extremely smart. Before I throw the ball at him I thought of having some fun.

I walked in the balcony and saw Vitan instantly smiling at me. I felt my heart melting again and as if Mrs. Mark had read my mind she whispered to me from behind me not to trust him bringing me back to reality. I grabbed a pen from the table beside the window and wrote.

DIE FUCKER

I wrapped it around the ball and threw it off and saw him running like a dog behind the ball.

"Hurry up..!"

Mrs. Mark called me urgently.

We ran through the coridor and a mini marathon from my house to Mrs. Mark's house.

Once we were in, we both started laughing.

"May I also have the pleasure to be involved in the small play you are having with El"

Mr. Mark came walking out of the study room smiling sweetly at me.

"Rose, I must say its not just your beauty that was still intact but also your activeness"

He teased Mrs. Mark.

"Oh shut up Tony."

She walked towards him and he quickly hugged her followed by a kiss on her forehead.

They were deeply in love. It still looked like the teenage love.

"You both are so adorable! I wish I could see my mom and dad this way. I know my mother loves my father so much and even he did.!"

I felt extremely sad. I missed papa.!

"Ohh Lord forgive us. We disappointed this beautiful soul."

Mr. Mark said apologizing.

"No no. Please don't blame yourself. Its not your fault!"

They both looked at each other. Sadness clearly reflecting in their eyes.

Why did this affect them so much?

They might be probably feeling pity for myself. I ran to hug them with excitement so that the sadness disappears.

"Hey.. I didn't come her to cry. I wanna see Zack.!"

"She came here to see Zack?"

Mr. Mark looked astonished.

"I mean his pictures. He is my neighbor living far as of now. But atleast I should know who he is so that if he comes here, I don't end up calling the cops thinking that he is the theif "

They both laughed at my joke.

"Come.. This way to the right"

Mrs. Mark took me to her bedroom. She opened a shelf that was locked from a long time and took a huge album out.

The album had many pictures of Zack. He was beautiful. Tall, dark, green eyes and blonde hair. I felt captivated. I lost myself staring at his pictures.

I don't know for how long I've been drooling over his pictures in front of his parents. I snaped out of my stupid dream and saw Mrs. Mark smiling wide at me.

"This is his picture when he went to high school.!"

She continued showing me more pictures. She didn't notice me drooling or she was used to seeing girls drooling over his son. Maybe the second one was true. He was too hot!