Chapter 15

It had been 5 days since Zack was staying with us and today his parents were going to come back.

"Can't you stay here?"

My mom asked him. She loved his company. Infact both loved being with each other. He would help her cook food (by the way, he cooked delicious food), with the grocery shopping and stuff. And us? We both were now best friends. I loved going for skiing with him.

"I really don't wanna go. But I have to. And I promise I'll spend maximum time here."

And he kept his promise always. He was very well aware of my breakup with Vitan but he did not force me to share it with him instead he was patient. The day I finally told him everything that had happened, I felt so relieved.

Years passed and our friendship grew much more stronger. He started visiting Oslo very frequently and he also gave the good news that he will be moving back in a couple of months.

To be honest. I was desperately waiting for him to come back. Without him I felt really very lonely.

Presently.

"Honey wake up."

"What's wrong mom?"

"Don't you wanna go to work?"

"Mom? Its Saturday. For God's sake let me fucking sleep."

"Come on El"

And with that voice I shot my eyes open to see Zack in front of me in just the boxers.

Yes I was again drooling.

I quickly checked my laptop as I had slept watching his pictures. To be precise checking him out. And if he found it, that will be super embarrassing.

"We are going for a jogg El."

"Fuckk.. No manh. I'm fine. I'm fit. I don't need workout."

"El?"

Urrghh.. This authoritive tone. I hate it. But I loved it and felt like following it when Zack used it.

Why was I so fucking vulnerable ?

I crawled outside my bed and straight towards the bathroom. I heard footsteps of someone going out. I guess they will be waiting for me outside.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I stepped outside the bathroom when I was grabbed suddenly by Zack and he pulled me back into the bathroom. He started kissing me
This time it wasn't the slow and passionate kiss. It was more dominating and hurried kiss. But I loved it. I started kissing him back with same hunger and he locked the door from inside.

I know I skipped a few heart beats. The hair on the back of my neck stPPD up and I broke the kiss.

"Zack..?"

"Don't worry. I won't do anything to you without your permission. This is just to make you feel how much you want me."

"Zack I told you. I alreadt know it. And I feel gross for maintaining physical relation with you. I know we have just kissed but the attraction that I have for you is way too strong. I won't be able to control it. And I don't want to be your friend with benefit."

"Don't you ever say that."

He pushed me against the wall with his arms on both the sides blocking my way. I could see disappointment in his eyes.

"Why does it affect you?"

"I can't say it now."

"No I need an answer right fucking now."

"El.. I can't. But I promise you when it will be the right time, I will answer all your questions but now is not the time El."

"But Zack..."

He knew how to shut me up. He leaned near me with his lips near my neck again and that strange feeling again ran through spine.

I grabbed his face and kissed him passionately, with hunger, with affection.

I don't know what this was but I was loving this attraction.