Chapter 59

Elina's POV

"Let's do this..!"

Diana exclaimed while she let the veil the down.

"I thought that I and Vitan will be the one to get married first but looks like your boyfriend had no desires of waiting."

She teased.

"Honestly I too had no intentions of staying away from him."

"I know. I have seen the small trailor in front of me."

I blushed remembering our embarrassing situations in front of everyone. Natalia, Zack's parents, my mom, Diana everyone had caught us during our steamy sessions. I was not able to stop imagine Zack waiting for me at the Altar looking sexy as always. I knew he was listening to my thoughts but as I said earlier I didn't want any privacy from him anymore.

Checking my heels for the last time Diana helped me walk out of my cabin. We were no longer checked in Hotel Hilton. We were on a cruise boat on the River Danube. The time for the sunset was nearby and Zack wanted to kiss me and seal our promises right during the sun sets. I knew Budapest looked at its best after the sunset as the entire city gets lightened up. The view and the moment was going to be magical. I was just afraid that I don't act stupid out of nervousness.

Walking out of the cabin I met with my mother who helped me walk upstairs to the upper deck. She walked to my right side and Diana was on my left.

"You look gorgeous El..!"

I heard Brian and turned around to see him walking behind me. He wore a black tux and white shirt and a black tie. He looked sexy.

"If I would have met you before Zack then I would have proposed you the moment I laid my eyes on you Brian."

"I wish I was not so late..!"

Brian said blushing and scratching the back of his neck.

"I too would have done the same but I'm stuck with my boyfriend."

Diana joked and I could see Brian was blushing.

Moving further we reached the top deck and I was awestruck to see what was in front of my eyes

The deck was decorated with beautiful flowers and balloons . Several chairs were kept on the deck and a small gateway of cloth was made in the middle of the seating area. There were three chairs kept for me, Zack and the priest. There were people sitting and roaming in the area with glasses of wine or champaign in their hands. Everyone looked happy and delightful. My exploring was interrupted by Mr. Mark. He too wore a black tux along with a bow. He looked handsome and he still could make any girl go head over heels for him.

"May I?"

He pulled his hand towards me waiting for me to take it. I knew my walk to the Altar was supposed to be with my father. And all this time I was thinking of walking it alone or with Brian.