Chapter 43

Author's POV.

"Father.. The Emperor has released all the charges off Zack. That fucking mate he got explained things in such a way that the Emperors are impressed by her and they have asked them to get married soon. They want Zack to take the throne with her."

Khalida said as she hurried into his father's bedroom. She saw him making out with a human and this had become a daily routine for her as she saw him doing this from childhood. He would bring the humans to his castle by telling them that he is the Vampire King and he would want to marry her and make her hos Queen. Khalida and Keket had eventually lost count of the women their father brought home. The humans would come with him and dream of becoming the Queen and all that happened with them was getting used for sexual pleasures by the cruel vampire. Many of the females even died in the process of love making as the vampires were too harsh for them. Or if they survived, he would end up using them as his meal and kill them.

The news that the court had received of Vampires exposing themselves to the human world was true. And since Zack was working closely with the human world, he was the main suspect. However, he was freed from those charges as well as the court's investigation found out that no humans related to Elina or Zack knew anything about vampires.

The court was unaware that the news being spread by the Swans. The two sisters along with their father looked very sorted to the court. They did not interact with the humans, they lived in a place where the population was very less. There was not a single thing on behalf of which they would point out their fingers at the Swans.

"There was a Royal Meeting honey? We should have attended it..!"

The lady with whom Emmanuel was making out said in an irritating tone.

"Shut up you filthy whore."

Khalida cursed her. She definitely did not like his father sleeping with other female but she knew he did that to distract himself and remove his anger for the Marks on someone else.

"You better watch you word you little sneaky girl. You are talking to the future Queen and you future step mom. Didn't your mother teach you manners? I think I will have to do that."

The lady said while she wiped the smudged lipstick from her face while looking into the mirror.

Khalida and Emmanuel were angry as hell because of what she said. Their eyes turned to the deadliest shade of red and their fangs were out. The female was still busy fixing her makeup and had no idea what was going to happen to her in the very next second.

Emmanuel walked with great speed towards her and held her from the neck choking her badly and smashed her body on the mirror of the dressing table.

"You filthy human.. How dare you talk that about my wife.?"

He asked her with a threatening tone. She coughed vigorously due to the choking and whined at the pain and saw blood oozing out of her body.

"Wi.. wife.. Bu.. butt sh...ee's dead."

She managed to talk but she felt it difficult because of the choking.

Khalida pulled her towards the middle of the room by pulling her hair. The human whined and pleaded them to stop doing what they were doing to her.

"My step mom? The Queen?"

Khalida hissed at her with utter hatred.

"You were brought here to please my father and be a material of distraction for him. You are just a whore who got fucked by every man possible and you can never take my mother's place."

"I've had enough of you slut.. We don't need you anymore."

Emmanuel informed her and she saw their fangs out ready to be sunk in her body to suck off the blood from her. He eyes widened as she was lifted to face the two vampires. She screamed as loud as she can hoping that someone would come to rescue her.

Khalida and Emmanuel pierced their teeth in her neck and sucked all the blood from her body while she screamed. They enjoyed watching the humans scream and cry when they sucked their blood. Once they were done, Emmanuel dragged her body towards the corner of his bed and placed her on the floor. He then moved the book shelf to the side and opened the door behind it. The place behind the door stinked like dead meat. It was an open place which had vultures in it. He had kept them to remove all the proves of a human ever being at the castle. The roof of the place was cage like so that the vultures don't fly away. He knew they would come back again to check if he has left them some food but he didn't want to take any risk. He held the human's body and shoved it in the cage. He stood there with his daughter watching the vultures eating the human's body and tearing its organs with no mercy. Emmanuel had grown an obsession with watching the vultures eat the dead bodies. He liked the way the birds snatched the eye balls and tore the skin off eating all the organs of the human. Vultures had become his favorite because he felt that they was just like him. Cruel, with no mercy at all. He watched them drag her body inside so that they can feed on her when they get hungry again. He smirked evilly and closed the door and keeping the book shelf back to where it was. Khalida called out the maids to clean the blood stains from the floor and they did so.

"Father.. We can't let them marry. All these years we have never let that happen. We have killed his mate just before they were about to get along. We have worked hard for it father."

"You need to calm down Khalida. We are already too late tracking down his mate. This time she was kept safe and hidden from us. And now she is a vampire. She is powerful. We can't kill her now. So let them enjoy themselves and we have to think of something else to do with these murderers."

Emmanuel said in the most hateful tone ever.

"Let us finish this off once and for all. Let's kill the Marks father."

"No Khalida. I want them to live like us. And die everyday. I want to see them in pain and sorrow. Death is a very peaceful way of ending things. And I am not ending it so easily..!"

**********************************

Tadaaaaaa...!!!

One more hint given..! 😎

Emmanuel is such a bad ass isn't it?

What do you think his evil bad ass mind is gonna plan now for our love birds?

Let me know in the comment section. I just love talking to you lovely people. And also add me on Snapchat if you are using it. I will love to see your lovely faces. My Snapchat user name is mentioned in my latest status update of Wattpad. If you are following me you would have received a notification or else you missed it.

So better follow me so that you don't miss anything.

I'll try to write another chapter now and see if I could finish it and publish it. Or I will doze off..!! (PS: Its 01:03 AM in India)

Bye bye

Loads of love - Karishma Yadav 😘💃