Chapter 67

Elina's POV

As soon as we stepped out of the Airport we were busy looking for Osborne or Natalia who had come to pick up us. While I was still looking for them along with Zack I felt my body being pulled and within a blink of an eye I was greeted by a tight hug. If I was human I am sure I would have died due to suffocation.

"You're back. I did not realise I would miss you so much even though I did not spend all time with you."

I heard the female speak who had pulled me in a hug crushing my body. She kept on shaking my entire body happily and I really did not want to destroy her moment of happiness but I thought of trying to pull myself out of her grasp before I get my bones crushed.

Adjusting my clothes I looked at the lady in front of me.

"Natalia.. I missed you too."

She smiled widely at me and opened her mouth for saying something but was interrupted by my extra secure husband.

"Thanks for not crushing my wife Natz.."

He half joked. That is when I noticed Osborne standing beside him with his hand resting on Zack's shoulder. He was busy laughing at Natalia's face of disappointment.

"Zackk.. You should have not..."

I tried to stop Zack when Natalia almost shouted with pure hate.

"What the fuck do you want."

Said Natalia to someone behind me and Zack.

Turning around I saw Trisha and her sisters watching Natalia with dead glare.

"Oh shit. I forgot this."

I had learnt my lessons of not bringing vampire hunters as a surprise for a vampire family.

"Guys guys guys you need to relax okay? Girls this is my brother in-law Osborne and she is her wife Natalia."

I saw the girls relax a little not letting down their guards.

"Nat, Osborne they are my friends."

"Not again Elina. Why do you have to make friends with our enemies only."

Natalia complained.

I checked my surrounding making sure of not being hear by anyone. Thankfully Natalia had pulled us to a corner and everyone had almost left with very less crowd looking for cabs or waiting for someone to pick them up.

"I know it might be frustrating for you guys but please trust me they are here to help."

"Vampire hunters and helpful to the vampires itself. I don't believe this shit."

Natalia spat.

"Please let's get home first and then we can discuss this further."

"No these people are not coming home with us."

Natalia said bitterly looking away.

"Natz, Elina is right. These girls are here to help. Believe her this can be explained.."

Zack tried to reason with her and stopped to take a look at the surrounding.

"But not here."

Zack completed.

"Alright guys let's go home."

Osborne said while he picked up the bags and walked towards a car waiting for us. Before Natalia could argue Zack too had picked up the other bags and was walking towards the car being followed by the girls. Luckily we had already pre apologized for any such kind of misbehaviors so the girls took it in a calm way.

"Come on sweetheart."

I said while pulling Natalia along with me towards the car. I saw one more car which had just arrived. The driver walked out and opened the door for the girls and dumped their luggage inside too.

"I had called a cab. I knew we won't have lot of space for everyone in a single car. Plus I also knew someone won't like a ride with them."

Zack said looking at Natalia who was now smiling at him for keeping that in mind.

On the ride back home I and Zack explained everything to Natalia and Osborne. Natalia was still not 100% convinced having them by our side fighting with the vampires who fed themselves on human blood.

Since in the case of vampire hunters there was no question of searching for a vampire hunter relationship with vampires like I did with the relationship with werewolves. These guys were actually enemies and a threat to the vampires but I knew there was no point of being afraid or hating them as we did not feed on the humans. I knew Natalia would take time to take this in and we decided to give her time for that.

"But how did you recognize them Natz."

Zack said curiously.

"I remember their smell."

"Remember?"

I asked and I saw Osborne keeping his hand on hers comforting her while she sat in the car with her head hung low.

"She was attacked by a buch of them. This happened after few months of our marriage. She was out alone for shopping when they followed her and attacked when she was found alone. She had run a long way and was hidden in an abandoned house for 2 days before she returned back to us. Linda had tried to trace her and had drawn a picture of the house but we couldn't recognize it."

"Nat I know now why you reacted that way. But please trust me they mean no harm to us."

"They were able to stand there alive in front of me for so long only because I trust you Elina."

Natalia answered lifting her head up and smiled at me.

"You know you the best right?"

I hugged her happily.

"Actually yes I do know that."

She joked making us all burst into laughter.