Chapter 61

Elina's POV.

It had been a week we were staying here in Fiji. The place was surprisingly amazing. Far away from the hustle and bustle of the other part of the world. This place was very closely connected to nature. People here were very friendly and kind. Everyday waking up next to Zack was the biggest gift I could ever get. It was very difficult for us to behave like humans when we were alone. Since this wasn't our place we had to be careful of not breaking anything in the suite. Zack was obviously rich enough to pay the bills but we did not want to fall under anybody's suspicion.

We had already made people look at us as weirdos as we did not step out of the room for two days. The island was small with very little population so it was hard being unnoticed. Zack and I obviously had an amazing time for these two days as no disturbance at all   was our main necessity. Before our marriage everytime we got close there was someone to barge in our room and ruin the moment. But now we had each other with no intervention.

We had an amazing time roaming around at the beach, doing a lot of water sports. The resort in which we stayed had a private pool for our villa suite. First I was afraid of getting bored for staying at an island for fifteen days but now I feel that is going to be a very less time.

"This place is heaven."

Zack said while we laid in sand allowing the sun to tan our skins.

"Yes indeed..!"

"I'm so nervous El. I don't feel like going back to Scotland."

"I too don't feel like going back. This place is so beautiful and captivating."

"Its not about the place El."

"What is it Zack?"

"I don't know if I am ready to take the throne. Father says he can see that I will be one of the best rulers in Lucianlus Kingdom."

"Luci.. what?"

"I'm sorry everything went so fast I forgot telling you this. The name of our kingdom is Lucianlus."

I was still not able to register the name of the Kingdom in my mind. I didn't want to look like a fool in front of Zack so I decided to stay quite. But I forgot about Zack's ability to read minds.

"This Kingdom was first found by our very very old ancestors. Lucy and Lian."

To my surprise Zack did not try to listen to what I was thinking. I instantly knew that something was bothering him. I decided to stay quite and calm while he speaks.

"Tell me more about it baby."

"You wanna know?"

"Ofcourse I want to know more."

"Alright then. Its story time with the pleasant sunny day at the beach."

"Come on now. I'm curious."

"So Lucy and Lian were not princesses nor Queens of any kingdom. They were just like the normal vampires. Their parents were burnt by humans once they found out about their real side. Lucy and Lian managed to kill them and escape the house after setting it on fire. The entire town thought that the family got burnt in the fire."

He looked towards me checking if I was paying attention. Pleased by my curiosity he looked at the bright sun amd continued.

"They walked and walked a lot. And reached to this abandoned huge piece of land. The entire place was half barren and half covered with forest. They decided to move in the place as it will help them to hide their identity from the human world. Time passed and slowly people started visiting the place. Since the place had very less population and it was easy for the sisters to kill the humans who would trespass. This way their identity was safe and they got their meals too. More time passed and there was a time wherein only vampires started staying in that place. Finding the growing Kingdom the sisters built the castle for themselves and declared that Queens of the New Vampire Kingdom. They named it with their name Lucianlus Kingdom."

"Wow."

"Yeah. They later got married. Lucy got married to a vampire but Lian found that her soulmate was a human. This way unfortunately Lucy couldn't have her children but Lian did. We all belong to Lian's bloodline."

"How did they die then. I've heard they never die."

"They choose their own death. They lived for generations."

"Humans don't ever visit that place?"

"Its very rare. Lian's son declared that killing humans was a crime. The planet belonged to them too and he did not want any injustice in his kingdom. He allowed humans visiting the place but they never were allowed to get settled as the newborns in the Kingdom were not immune to the thirst. We still follow the same rule that King Raven had set. He is till now the wisest, kindest and the best king of our kingdom."

"I'm sure you too will be the best king of Lucianlus Kingdom."

"One more thing Elina."

"Tell me honey."

"Vampires are not like you saw in the Twilight series. They have a dark and ugly soul. They are dangerous predators. When you start ruling them you have to be sure that you control them."

Zack had a stern look on his face while he continued.

"Hunting has been prohibited. Vampires are not supposed to hunt humans. Its actually very difficult for us to withstand the fragrance of human blood flowing through their veins when they pass by. There are still many vampires out there who still kill humans."

"Does it has any affect on vampires if they do not feed on human blood?"

"Yes! We are getting weaker and weaker day by day. Vampires who feed on human blood are way more stronger than us. Before we become totally vulnerable and loose our kingdom and everything in front of them we have to do something to stop them."

"How do we do that?"

"Every vampire royal will keep a track of all the vampires of their kingdom. Anyone caught feeding on human blood will be killed there and then."

"But what if the king or queen or both feed on the humans?"

"Well. We really didn't think about that."

"They too have thirst. And if the king or queen is doing this then they will turn out to be more powerful than any of us. We will end up loosing everything. And maybe even our life."

"I'll talk to dad about this."

"Sure."

We stayed quite for sometime and I saw Zack in deep thoughts while his eyes were closed. I knew he was disturbed.

"Zack. You will take care of that throne very beautifully. The kingdom likes you and I know you can do it."

"I don't know what would have happened to me if I would have not found you."

"Well. That question is going to be unanswered for the rest of your life since you already have me by your side."

We laughed out together. The smile was back on his lips which made me extremely happy. Leaning towards him I kissed him on his lip softly to which he responded. His kisses always took me to paradise. And breaking the kiss was something I never liked but I could feel someone's stare on us. Breaking the kiss the stood up and walked saw the dwarf bushes behind us moving.

"What's wrong El?"

"There was someone here. Watching us."

I immediately ran towards the direction to find the one who was keeping an eye on us.

************************************

Hello beauties.

Don't forget to 👇

Vote, Comment and Share 😇😘

Love you all 💓