Chapter 29

Beware..! Little Bit Mature Content Ahead..!

"What the hell Zack.. Blood..!"

I ran to the bathroom and tried all the possible ways to puke out the blood.

"El.. Calm down. You are a vampire for God's sake. You were thirsty not for water but for blood."

"I can't drink blood. You had told me that vampires survive on food too.!"

"Huh.. El.. Vampires can eat human food too. But your thirst won't be fulfilled. You will keep on increasing it and then end up killing someone."

"Who's blood did you give me? Did you kill someone Zack..? Shit shit shit..!"

I sat with my kness upto my chest and dumped my face in it.

"God.. I knew newborns are grumpy but I never knew that they are this much grumpy.."

"What do you mean by grumpy huh? If you knew the consequences then why on earth did you bite me? Did I ask you to do that?"

"El.. Calm down.. Please."

"Calm down my foot. Do I look like a new born to you? I'm 23 fucking years old..!"

"Okay fine."

He grabbed me from my arms lifting me up and kissed me hard. His force on me was so much that I stumbled on the sink breaking it and hit the wall of the bathroom making holes in it.

I kissed him back with same urgency. How much I had been missing this!! Yes I was grumpy few seconds back but now something in me wanted me to obey him. I grabbed his hair as he went deeper with the kiss sucking the air our of my lungs.

"Who says vampires suck only blood..! You are sucking the oxygen out of me."

"And who says its hard to control grumpy new borns."

He smirked as he found me frowning again.

"You call me newborn and grumpy again and I'll suck the blood out of you."

"Too bad.. I'm not a human to get affected by that."

He grabbed a fistful of my T-shirt as he kissed me again and tore it away. He swiftly lifted me in his arms not breaking the kiss and I wrapped my legs around his body. He walked out of the bathroom kissing me and nibbling on my neck making his way down. I quickly unhooked my bra and threw it away. I don't know what had happened to me but the heat between us was too hard to control.

Zack cupped my breast in his hand as he sucked and bit the other one.

"You're so beautiful El..!"

All I could do was moan at his words for me. He looked into my eyes as he helped me stand on my feet. I kissed him on his neck tracing my way to his chest. He immediately removed his T-shirt and started kissing me while he grabbed my butt. I started unbuckling my pants and he stopped me mid way and lifting me again in his arms and walked towards the bed. He slowly layed me on the bed climbing over me. He placed a small kiss on my lips and traced his way down on my body. I felt my body buring and all I wanted to calm it down was him inside me. He cupped both the breasts squeezing them slowly as he licked me down to my navel.

"Zackk..!!"

He kept on licking me all over and he gripped my pants to pull them down.

"Ohhh man... I knew its difficult for newborns to control themselves and fight the bond but you are a mature one Zack."