Chapter 10

I woke up with the irritating sound of my alarm. I groaned and turned it off.

I sat on my bed and I had a very bad headache.

"God.. This is hurting me a lot."

I complained.

I tried to remember what had happened yesterday. And the only thing I was able to recollect was me running out of the psychiatrist clinic and driving to an unknown place where I ended up going to the club where I met Vitan and Diana. I could recollect Vitan trying to convince me to drop me home and Zack walking in and shoving him off me. And then we both got drunk and the dance and we were close.. Too close. There was a faded memory of things happening after that since I had drunk pretty much above my capacity to remember things the next day.

I mentally cursed myself for this habit.

"Good morning beautiful."

Zack walked into my room wearing nothing but his boxers.

"Did you sleep well?"

"What are you doing here?"

"I dropped you home last night and it was pretty late. So I took the duplicate keys you had and brought you here. I was in the living room so in the morning I told your mother that you are home."

"Where is she?"

"Work."

"Work.. Okay.. What the fuck. I have to go to work."

"I thought we could talk and you have a severe hangover."

"I know but I have to go. I need to rush or I'll be late"

"Okay. See you later then"

"Yeah."

I grabed my towel and ran towards my bathroom.

"Fuck.. Elina.. You are so dumb. You didn't even thank him for bringing you back home safely."

I cursed myself and I ran outside my room and caught Zack's hand.

"Hey.. Sorry I forgot. Thank you so much for bringing me home."

He smiled politely.

"Pleasure was all mine. By the way your breakfast is ready. Don't go empty stomach."

"What did mom make?"

"I prepared the breakfast. Anyways you go and get ready."

He pushed me towards my room and started walking out.

"If you don't mind.. Can you join me for breakfast?"

He turned back to face me. He had a huge smile on his face.

"I'll love to.!"

"Cool. I'll be here in five minutes."

"Sure. I'm waiting"

I quickly had my shower and got dressed in a grey pencil skirt pairing it up with a white top and black wedges. Yes black is my colour. I think I hardly had any other colour in my wardrobe other than the shades of black. I decided to get my makeup and hair done later on.

I walked to the kitchen where Zack was already serving the food for us. He had prepared porched eggs, fruit salad and pineapple juice. He also had toasted some bread and kept Nutella on the table too. I grabbed Nutella and the toasted breads happily. Who can resist Nutella? He almost laughed at my childish behaviour. He continued eating his fruit salad and sipping the pineapple juice.